Chapter 7

After Kakucho showed you your room you weren't complaining, it was fairly large with a bathroom that had a jacuzzi.
' This deal is decent but i have to figure out how to go away after the deal finishes' you thought as you dropped onto the bed with silk sheets.

' Ah i love silk' you snuggled into the bed as you heard a knock.

" Y/n it's time for dinner and mikey has to introduce you to the other's" you heard Kakucho speak .

" I'm coming" you replied as you opened the door and started  slowly walking towards the kitchen.
There were sat eight members waiting for you, of course you took your sweet time , i mean you thrived off pissing them off , even if it was little things.

" You took your time" Rindou bitterly said.

You smiled and sat next to Kakucho and Ran as that was the only seat available, you weren't complaining as they were literally eye candy.

" Executives this is y/n , she was behind what happened a few months ago and we met on accident.
But we came to an agreement that she will be working with us for the time being as she is highly skilled."  Manjiro spoke monotonously.

" Well he said everything so hello" you just did a peace sign even if to them you anything but peace.
" Manjiro  here decided to use the phrase ' keep your friends close but your enemies even closer' too strictly" you said .

" ARE YOU DISRESPECTING MIK-" sanzu was about to finish before his boss shut him up.

" Sanzu shut up , y/n stop causing messes, i know what you are doing"he spoke as you shrugged your shoulders while smiling at Sanzu.

Not soon after the executives presented themselves even if you already knew their names but it helped you .
You all quietly started eating as you finished before them .

Your phone rang as you got up and picked it up.

" Boss we found their stash of drugs, it's in a warehouse near the outskirts of the city " you smiled happily as you finally got some important information.

" Thank you , i'll send you the rest of the money .
Bye darlin" you said to your best information provider.

The members just watched as you got your plates and brought them to the sink and quickly washed them before drying your hands off.

" Why are you so happy?" Takeomi asked curiously.

" None of your business , i'm heading out and probably won't be back until tommorow night."
Before they could even say anything you made your way outside the mansion and called one of your drivers that you trusted .

Meanwhile the bonten members finished eating and started conversing with eachother.

" She is trouble mikey , i can feel it already" Kakucho stated with Sanzu backing him up.

" I know that , but it's better to work with her than against her. You saw how she kicked all of your assess easily and she is a highly skilled person, even more than you , would you like to go against her?" mikey said as he ate a dorayaki.

They silently agreed that they wouldn't like to be against her , but still had theirs doubts for the woman .
Especially two individuals that hated her guts more than anything else.

3rd pov:

Meanwhile all that could be seen in the warehouse was a woman walking out while dragging some people by their collars, behind her everything was in flames as she laughed.

" Checkmate" she dropped the men on the floor as she got on her trusted bike and headed home.

There she took a shower and packed all of her clothes with all of her wigs , makeup,clothing and accessories and some of her decorations to feel more at home.

After packing everything she headed to bed and slept peacefully for the night .
The next morning she called her driver once again and got her stuff brought to the mansion.

This would be the first time that Bonten would see her with her natural hair and bare face, so she just wore matching sweatpants and hoodie while leaving her curly hair down.
She loved her hair and face so it was always annoying to hide it everytime , but it was for her protection so she had to .

Back to normal pov:

You were walking into the mansion as you told some guards to help with you with your stuff as it was heavy and there was a lot of it.

They helped you with all of your stuff to your room and just one box was left as you dismissed them after thanking them. The house was quietly empty and you loved it that way.

Obviously that peace didn't last as she heard the front door opening and laughter coming in as she picked up the last box .

" You should have seen his face as he begged for his life" Sanzu spoke as he laughed.
Next to him there were the Haitani brothers and Kokonoi.

You made eye contact with Sanzu . O well here it goes again.

" Wait who the hell are you." he spoke while pointing at you.

"Did knocking you out made you forget me ? Damn must have hit hard" you chuckled

" What the- YOU ARE Y/N ?!" here goes that dramatic ass.

" No other" you sighed, you head was hurting from his annoying voice. "I wear wigs and makeup for my job , are you that stupid" you deadpanned.

The males just looked at her....... she looked different.
She looked..Cute? She was wearing matching pink clothes and her curly hair was down .

" Damn you look different" Ran said as he looked at you up and down.

" Yeah ugly as always" rindou spat.

" You look cute" Kokonoi added.

" I don't have time for you two brothers bye, and Koko thanks babe i know " you said as you walked up the stairs with you last box completely ignoring sanzu the meth head.