𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

A gasp left my mouth when his tongue slowly entered my drenched pussy. My hands tugged on his hair as he curled his tongue around my walls, making sure to clean up all my wetness. A low groan vibrated against my core when I pushed his head down onto my pussy as my moans filled the room from the pleasure his mouth was giving me.

His tongue thrusted in and out of me at a slow pace as a familiar feeling formed into my stomach. My back arched off the bed as I came in his mouth with a silent scream. Xavier licked my pussy clean with his tongue, making sure to get every last drop of my cum as I fight to come down from my high.

He placed small soft kisses up my body as I watched him come closer to my face. "Taste yourself baby." He rasped and connected our lips in a slow gentle kiss as I tasted myself on his lips.

I hummed against his mouth as he slid his tongue into it, licking the insides of my cheeks to mark his territory. He took off his sweatpants and boxers and interlaced our hands by my head as I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his dick brush against my clit.

"Let me show you what you're worth beautiful." Slowly, he pushed his dick inside of me as a soft moan left my lips. He leaned his forehead against mine and our hot breaths danced in the space between us. We looked into each other's hooded eyes with so much love and passion as Xavier thrusted into me slowly. Each thrust conveyed every emotion that words couldn't express.

"I love you so fucking much tesoro. I live for you. I breathe for you. I'd die for you. Anything for you mio curore." He panted against my lips and deepened his thrusts. His eyes held love as he stared deeply into mine. His words caused tears to well in my eyes because no one has ever looked at me the way he is now.

My legs tightened around his waist as I whispered against his lips with a smile on my face, "I love you. I live for you. I breathe for you. I'd die for you. Anything for you mi amore. Always."

A dimpled smile grazed his flawless face as he connected our lips in a small gentle kiss. Breathy moans left my mouth each time his dick hit my G spot, sending me into a never ending pit of pleasure.

His slow, deep thrusts continued as he whispered against my lips with so much love and happiness. "You are my everything Amara."

"You are mine Xavier." I clench around his dick after those words left his lips. My body rolled against the bed as he pounded his dick into my pussy.

A pit in my stomach formed as I felt Xavier twitch inside of me. We both came with soft moans as Xavier buried his into my neck, letting out a deep sigh.

"I love you." He mumbled into my neck and slowly pulled out of me, causing me to wince slightly. "I love you." I breathed out as a smile grazed my lips.

꧁꧂

Today is the day

Today is the day.

I'm fucking shitting myself.

"Amara hurry the fuck up. It doesn't take 1 hour to put some clothes on." I wrapped my arms around her waist as she searched inside the wardrobe for something to wear.