DEPRESSED?maybe reading this will make you feel alot better❤well I hope it does

Some here are depressed and have no one they can talk to to 🥺.
WHY YOU DEPRESSED❔
❓❔❓
Maybe you're feeling down❓ You're feeling crap because you have all those negative emotions bottled up inside you, and releasing them and replacing them with more positive emotions is the way you'll start feeling like normal self🌝♥️am not saying you are abnormal,you know what I mean😂😂💔...,If you're depressed please talk to someone you trust about the way you're feeling.It's not good to keep the feelings because eventually it will worsen💔. You're not alone .There's is always someone who will listen to you♥️.
Sometimes you either want to punish yourself for being ugly or stupid💔,but that's not you thinking that. There's that voice in your head(the inner voice😂or whatever😂♥️) that keeps telling and makes you believe awful and untrue things💔like I think dragons exist😂yeah untrue things😂💔but now physically...
Smile often maybe go out for a walk and who knows that day you'll meet a cute stud or a beautiful femme😉😂😂♥️yeah but try to get out of the house as much as you can..Or dance in your bra and underwear😂try it will help you from thinking negative thoughts😂and don't forget to send me that video😂😂♥️....
Cut off the downers‼️‼️‼️‼️❌❌❌😂there is a category of snakes🐍🐍who trynna bring you down....And most they're your friends🌝‼️.No matter how close they're to you,if the make you feel like shit,stop talking to them🚫.
And you need to know that you are human.You can't be happy all the time❤️and you can't be perfect and your are not perfect🎯.
GOOD EVENING PUMPKINS😂😂❤️🌹

YOURS MARI〽️🍃