KID meets Cat

KID's pov

Tonight's heist was a blast. I landed on the terrace of a random tall building. It was nice to see Great Detective's irritated face after days. It sure is fun to tick him off. I stood on the terrace still thinking about how to return the stolen jewel. I think I will give the jewel along with a prank to Hakubastard as he missed my heist forcing me to cancel my mega prank on him.

All of a sudden I felt the presence of another being. Pretty sure it is a human however he/she gave off a mysterious aura. I scanned my surroundings in an attempt to find that mysterious person but in vain.

I was startled by a MeoW. It was a sound made by a human and not a cat. I turned around only to find a girl sitting on top of the staircase roof. She was dressed in purple and had cat ears and a cat tail with a bell dangling in the air.

 " Konbanwa Kaito KID. I am  Phantom Thief Cheshire. You chose a purrfect night for a heist. You have good taste." she spoke while complimenting me I think.

I put on my poker face and replied "Why thank you for your compliment, Miss Cheshire." I paused and asked, " I wonder what a person like you has to do with me?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that we will be facing each other a lot. So, Best of luck Kuroba Kaito-Kun."

Saying that she vanished into thin air leaving me surprised. Who in the world was she and how did she know my identity?

>time skip till Kaito reaches home<(cause I can't imagine that part *-*')

I was still surprised as she knew my identity. I opened my laptop and researched about her. 

PHANTOM Thief CHESHIRE

A phantom thief dressed in black has cat ears and a cat tail with a black masquerade mask. Her specialty is that she can pull off a heist no matter how much security is there. She loves playing pranks on the police force. Has stolen around 500 precious stones, 45 sculptures, and 26 paintings up to date. Always returns the stolen goods she stole in a week or 2 to the original owner since most of the stuff Chesire stole is from corrupted people or people who stole the artifact from the original owner.

Many people in y/f/p call her the modern-day Robin Hood.  

Well, it looks like I met an interesting person

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------