Intermission Thing....

Start from the beginning

{Insert French rambling!!}

Amiral Ronarc'h: Haha Lance Stroll jumped that kerb again!

Mistral: YES! Gasly is in 3rd up on the hairpin!

Charles De Gaulle: Clearly a world champion in my mind...

In HMNB Portsmouth the more young generations of Royal Navy warships were doing sparing training as its apart of their combat scenarios especially for ships that lack anti ship weapons their trained in close combat and firearms including the newly bought ships as the UK has been buying surplus US Navy equipment to add on to their own navy.

There was HMS Sheffield{Type 26 Frigate}, Somerset{Type 42 Frigate}, Formidable{Type 31 General Purpose Frigate}, Warspite{Dreadnought class nuclear submarine}, Bunker Hill{Former US Navy cruiser} and Duke of York {Former USS Port Royal Ticonderoga class Cruiser}. And their opponent is best maid Belfast 1938 even though she wasn't as good as she was back then but she can still teach her majesty's newest knights a thing or two still having her part to play in the new generations as acting head supervisor of royal navy personnel and is in charge of training all Ocianicas and the fact she was wearing the newest tactical armor {For notes modern ship girls have a limit choice in self fashion designs as regulations says for clothing to be practical}

Bunker Hill: Are you sure you wanna do this madam?

Belfast: Of course

Kent: We really don't want to hurt you

Belfast: Well come then have at it!

Though she might be old just passing her 85th birthday she can still fight, getting t into a fighting stance as the others readied their weapons. Sheffield lunged at Belfast lifting her sword up and then Bel grabbed it and threw her aside as the other girls rushed her. Jumping over Kent's battle axe and ducking under a swing from Duke of York's long sword before transitioning to combining a spin kick and side kick pushing both of the girls back. Flipping backwards she easily takes out Formidable with ease being a noobie missing multiple times, grabbing her chain-link Belfast turned to Warspite using the chain to block her great sword using the momentum to throw her overhead slamming her onto the ground.

Warspite: Argh...f*ck!!

Belfast: Now now language Warspite...

Warspite stood up and charged again Belfast threw the chain to the side and tugged it wrapping it around her legs tripping Warspite making her fall flat on her face rubbing against the ground.

Belfast: I thought of your grandmother better....

Suddenly she's shot in the back with SIM rounds by Bunker Hill's M1941 Johnson Light Machine Gun. A groan and a short pause Belfast threw the chain around the gun but Hill pulled the old ship towards her dragging her a few feet but she got to her footing when got close avoiding a punch from the former US cruiser the two tangled for abit before Belfast noticed Duke of York coming in from behind her and Sheffield coming in from above them. Thinking fast as Hill tried to sweep the leg she blocked the move with her own leg before kicking her in the CUSH making her cross her legs and dropped her gun. Picking it up and un wrapping the chain-link in a few second movements she shot Sheffy out of the air and turned to Duke of York and fired at her which Duke then dodged until the clip when dry Belfast threw the gun aside as Duke of York lunged with her sword glowing a red aura as Bel whipped her chains as the two duel for a solid minute but York made a mistake when she over swinged when striking Belfast allowing the seasoned veteran to make work of the rookies mistake by tying the chain around the blade quickly disarming her and knocked her out.