sleepover arc pt. 2 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

a/n: listen to the song for full experience !! (⚠️⚠️ WARNING: SUPER NSFW 18+ MINORS DO NOT LISTEN OR READ PLEASE KINDLY SKIP THIS BIT🥺 for everyone staying wait until it says to play the song and then play it for the best experience <33 ⚠️⚠️)

once zhongli and y/n got into her house the werewolf vampire one direction nine tail fox demon demon slayer man looked around.
"im in the ghettooooo 😰😱🥵😭😼🤪‼️💀"
y/n looked at him with surprised orbs. "i-im sorry zhongli senpai 🥺🥺 this is all i could afford when i was 3 😔🤚" y/n then led zhongli to her room. "you can change in here into your pajamas, you can borrow some of my clothes. i have a lot of oversized sweaters bc im so quirky uwu 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇" she then left him and went into the kitchen. when he came out of the room he had a dominant look in his eyes. "w-w-what is it m-m-m-master????" he then licked his lips. "we're gonna get down to business kitten."

NSFW BIT !! start playing the song now 😈😈

zhongli pushed y/n against a wall, heavily breathing for no good reason at all but i think people like this sort of thing idk. "d-d-daddy ?!?!" y/n asked meekly. "be a good girl for me and get on your knees." she did as told and zhongli unzipped his pants. he pulled out his costco membership card and handed it to her. "m-m-master isnt that insanitary??" he just growled like the alpha male he was in response. she then began eating the card. "d-daddy it w-w-was delicious" "i told you 😏" "y-you actually didn't tell me anything.." zhongli growled ferally. y/n then took him to a vet and he was diagnosed with rabes.