The Secrets of A Perfect Marriage

[ story plot ]

[ story plot ]

"I never regret marrying you, and I will never let you go,"

Kim Seok Jin and Park Jihyo were both taken aback when they found out that their parents had arranged a blind date between them. However, being respectful and open-minded individuals, they agreed to meet without any preconceptions about each other. To their surprise, the date turned out to be a remarkable success and the two felt an instant connection.

Despite the initial bliss, a happy ending does not come without obstacles. LWill they be able to keep up with the challenges that life throws their way? Or will they choose to walk away from each other?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✦▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⎣ author's note ⎤

Hello, besties! It's anaewrites!

Writing an author's note is one of the only ways I can express my feelings to you guys. Here I am, writing it again after spending a long time away from writing and Wattpad.

First of all, I want to say thank you very much for all your support in all these years and for those who are waiting for me to write stories, I sincerely wanted to apologize for making you wait and also grateful for waiting for me.

Next, I want to apologize if ever my words offended or hurt you in any way.

I also want to say that this is just fanfiction. What I write here is not real and they can date whoever they want in real life. As a fan, I support them with whomever they are with.

This is my idea and if there is a similar story out there, I'm sure it's just a coincidence because I only write down what I had in mind and I am inspired by all the manhwas I have read in the past times and suddenly, I want to write a story about it featuring Nayeon and Yoongi

Again, if you don't like this story, there's an arrow up there, press it, and voila, you're out. Keep the criticisms and spoilers in your head. Don't attack the comments because some people might not reach the end yet but it is okay if you guys just vaguely hint at the new readers to make them wonder what will happen next.

Thank you so much for pressing this story and using your precious time to read it. I will try my best to meet your expectations.

Please support The Secrets of A Perfect Marriage ⭐ and commenting, adding this story to your reading lists, and library, and tagging and recommending this to your friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✦ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⎣ dedication ⎤