twelve

"Joonyoung?"

He has his eyes already squinted at the sight of the spirit and of course his visions were kinda blurry as he took a sip of the beer.

"No he isn't real. My mind must be playing tricks on me"he began to shake his head left and right and hiccup."He won't come back because I was being an asshole! An unforgivable jerk!"

Sangyeon was about to take another sip of the beer again but the spirit stop it by grabbing it with his hand."You need to stop. You already have enough"

"No!"he yanked the bottle of beer rather roughly."This is the only way for me to release all my stress out! I have no one to talk about my feelings! I have no one by my side... Not even you"

His eyes becoming teary as time past by. He pouted sadly and look away. Joonyoung was hurt but what's more hurting is seeing him in this condition. Those visible bruises that are still new and how heartbroken he must have felt while he wasn't by his side.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone"the spirit apologized. He place down a hand ontop of Sangyeon's hand."No... I'm the one who should be sorry so I'm sorry for not believing you in the first place. I was an idiot not to notice it way sooner"

The older drink on his beer and wipe his mouth with back of his hand. Since the latter sat down next to him, he took this chance to rest his head on Joonyoung's shoulder as tears flow out from his eyes.

"I missed you"his voice was above a whisper."You're the only one I have right now. Without you, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. You're really understanding. Nice and kind. Cute. And you're always come for me whenever I'm down or hurt. I guess that's how of an angel you are. A beautiful angel that I couldn't actually believe my eyes that someone like you exist in this world. That's just what I like that about you. I just hope we can take our friendship to the next level. Maybe something more than that..."

Sangyeon pause, only silence lingering the room. Joonyoung knows that he still drunk but the way he spoke sounds so sincere and sweet and most drunk person talked whatever comes in mind and sometimes they don't mean it but he couldn't help himself to blush at the sudden confession.

He's been sitting by his side while letting him rest his head on his shoulder and listen to him talk. The beat of his heart in his chest pounding so loudly and he felt more like a human being than a spirit. It feels weird but he kinda likes it.

It's like he's getting closer to Sangyeon when he felt this kind of thing. It also makes him wanting more. The silence finally broke when the human boy spoke the words that surprised the spirit so much that he couldn't handle it before he fall in a deep slumber.

"I like you Joonyoung, I really do"

Morning came so brightly as the sun shone through the curtain of the boy's room and was awoken by it but felt something in his stomach that he has to rush to the bathroom and vomit out everything through his mouth to the toilet.

He became dizzy that his legs couldn't hold it anymore and crouch on the cold floor while trying to ease the dizziness and a headache.

"Maybe I had too much drink last night..."he muttered and ruffle his hair."It was wrong of me to even try. Way to waste the weekend"

He carefully stand up on his feet and try not to slip as he went to look at himself in the mirror. He saw how puffy his eyes are and how messy his hair too. He just realize that how did he got in his room when the last thing he remembers was in the living room.

He scratch his head and couldn't figure it out. Was someone there? A familiar face pops in his mind but he shook it. Probably just a dream though it was kinda vague last night.