The truth is.. I am.. Spider-Man

~Peter POV~

It was the day I get to reveal myself as Spider-Man and Tony Stark's son. It was honestly pretty nerve-wracking since I'm not great with cameras due to my enhanced senses.

Mom and Dad reassured me that it was fine, I trust them on this since they've done this alot of times.

"Dad?.. are they gonna hate me?" I asked dad, he looks down at me with worry in his eyes. "No Bambi, they will love you, trust me." He said, Mom went outside to make the whole entrance thing.

It was dad's que and he had to leave, I was waiting for my que very anxiously.

~Flash POV~

I was at the big reveal for Spider-Man and Tony Stark's son, I bet we will be best friends.

Tony Stark walks out of the curtains and talks into the mic.

"As you all know, I have a son that I kept for 5 years. We adopted him when he was 11 because his birth-mother died. He is very polite and sweet, even Black Widow got a soft spot for him. My kid has gone through so much and he's only 16, he has bullies, nightmares, and traumatizing moments but he still manages to keep a smile on his face. I'm so lucky that I get to call him my son, I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this." Tony almost had tears on his eyes.

"So for the big reveal, this is my son Peter Stark!" The crowd cheered while a boy with brown curls and brown eyes walked out the curtains and waved.

He seemed kind of familiar to me, I looked a little closer and noticed it was- Peter, Puny Penis Parker from Midtown High. At this shock I screamed "PENIS PARKER?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Out of habit.

All heads turned to me and that's when I knew I was dead. "uh-" I hid under my chair and all heads slowly turned back to the stage.

~Peter POV~

I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me again, "Uh- thanks for that dad, anyways I am Peter Stark, I used the name 'Peter Parker' as a cover up, My dad raised me as a secret from the spotlight. I love my family and I'm extremely grateful to have them, even tho they can be big babies sometimes they are still family. Without them, I wouldn't know what I would be doing right now. I have to thank my mom and dad for taking me in." I look to my dad and he gives me a thumbs up. "Does anyone have any questions?"

A lot of hands shot up. "You in the black shirt." I pointed at the lady. "Gwen from The Daily Bugle, when is Spider-Man gonna come out?"

"Oh- I forgot about that." I look at my dad again and he nods. "The truth is... I am.. Spider-Man." The crowd was silent for a second and shouted questions at me. I stuck to the wall to prove it and I heard someone say 'Like father like son'