𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

~Druig's POV~

"How is she?"

"Depressed and going on a downwards spiral... I don't know what to do anymore, Thena. I've tried everything for years. Only getting small moments of happiness before she's back to crying herself to sleep every night." I sighed closing the door to our room leaving a sleeping Vena and walked with Thena out of the Domo searching for something to cheer her up. "I feel like I'm losing her."

"She needs to leave the Domo and soon. It breaks my heart seeing her so sad. She's usually full of so much light." Thena sighed grabbing an empty basket and two bags of coins from Sersi.

"You're telling me. I'm so used to hearing her laugh bounce off the walls and seeing her play pranks on Kingo with Sprite and Makkari." I mumbled picking up some flowers and placed them in the basket. "But I plan on making her spend at least one night away from the Domo. I just hope that Ikaris doesn't catch us or else we're screwed."

"Any plans?"

"None actually. Taking a page from her playbook and just improvise. I found this waterfall in the forest that I'm positive she'll like." I said grabbing a few blankets and payed for them. "But if she spends at least one night out, she'll start feeling like herself... at least for a little bit."

"I'll talk to Ajak again tonight. We should hurry up, we left her alone." Thena said paying for some fruits.

"Sprite was in there too. After breakfast, Vena stormed off and Sprite followed her planting some illusions in the room to try and cheer her up. After that, she fell asleep and Sprite told me to take a walk, that she'll make sure Ikaris doesn't do anything."

"Druig... I don't think a day away will make her go back to herself. She needs to connect with the earth again." Thena sighed placing a few dolls in the basket. "Most importantly, she needs to remember that not all of us wanted her memories wiped, just Ajak and Ikaris. She needs to feel safe again."

"Then what do you suggest I do?"

"Either she spends a few years alone, or you go with her. You have an important role when fighting Deviants, but I'm sure we can manage." Thena offered and I sighed fidgeting with the bracelet Vena got me back in Greece. "I don't like her spending so much time away from us, but it's what'll make her feel safe again."

"Then where do you suggest we go?" I asked looking at the basket which was filled to the brim. "I think that's enough for now."

"Away from all of us, especially Ikaris. A place where we won't find her no matter how much we look. And especially a place where Ikaris won't find her, because he'll just drag her back and her memories will be wiped for sure." She said and I smirked slightly. "I take it that you may know of a place?"

"Maybe. You and Makkari will be the only people who'll know, Thena. Nobody else."

"Secret's safe with me, don't worry."

...

"Sprite, for the last time, you're not taking that statue!"

"But it's so pretty!"

"I don't care, now give it back before you break it!" I heard Vena's laugh and I smiled opening the door to witness her tackling Sprite to the ground trying to pry the statue off her. "Just give it back, Sprite. It was a gift from Druig when we were in Egypt!"

"Oh my... don't kill her." Thena smirked leaning on the doorway hiding the basket from Vena's view. "That's enough, Sprite. Thank you."

"I can officially say that I get bragging rights for making her laugh today. Kingo has been trying forever and not even a chuckle!" Sprite smirked standing up and placed the statue back in its rightful place before leaving. "Kingo! I did it! In your face!"