💮 chapter 1💮

Friday

Friday

6:30 pm

•°•°Izuku POV°•°•
The names izuku Midoriya sixteen years old I'll be seventeen next year and today is my one year anniversary.ekkkkk I'm so excited we have been going out for over a year now.hes been strange tho lately....he's been avoiding me,distancing himself from me i just hope he's okay.i just got back from getting his gift i really hope he likes.making my way to his dorm i was nervous to be honest but before i could even knock on the door i heard noise coming from his dorm.i sounded like...moaning i opened the door slightly just enough for me to see inside and what i saw shocked me quite a bit.momo and todoroki were having s3x and on our anniversary again.before leaving i pulled out my phone and began recording them.i left him and his cheap ass whore alone and went back to my dorm.

once i got to my room I closed the door and threw himself onto my bed.i began crying I was always  there for him and this is what I get why me....i continued to cry but not for long my phone began ringing I checked the callers id before i answered.it was my sister...

In the call

'h-hello'
I answered trying to hide the fact I was crying

'Hey zu-'
'Why are u crying'
She asked in a panicked voice

'its n..nothing im fine'
I said stuttering

'don't lie to me'
Her voice was now stern

'w..well todoroki cheated on me with m..momo'
I said as I began crying again

'WHAT?!?!'
She said practically screaming

'calm down'
I said reassuring her that I'm okay

'Fine whatever well now at least u wont have to hide ur true self anymore'
She said with enthusiasm

then there was a loud bang on her end of the call

'what was that'
I asked out of curiosity

'is that izu'-??

'yes now shoo'- his sister

'What's wrong with him' - ??

'He got cheated on'

'omg izu are u okay'

'yes im okay'

'Ur a bad bitch don't cry over one single guy'
A squad members said

I giggled 'thanks'