1.

Deku pov
The names Izuku midoriya,fifteen going to sixteen and we'll I'm not the sweet cinnamon roll everyone thinks I am.it's all just an act nothing more nothing less.anyway I'm on my way to a confession not really interested in it but okay.
(Time skip)
I got to the meeting point to where she asked me to meet and it's none other than Ochako Uraraka.I could tell that some of the girls,kirishima and sero was behind a bush but ignored it. "Hey Uraraka-san" I said waving to her. " h-hi deku" she said flustered "so what do u need" I said she took a deep breaths and blurted out "Ilikeyouireallydosowillugooutwithme".
She said after taking some deep breaths I blinked and said with a straight face "I'm sorry Uraraka but I don't like u" she was shocked.just then mina,sero,kirishima came out.

"Hey midobro come on don't hide it feelings" kirishima said "yea don't be shy" mina said.Then sero said "c'mon man admit it" I got go pissed i shouted "I said I'm sorry I just don't fucking into u okay" they were shocked "calm down dude" sero and kirishima said.I simply walked away.I couldn't take it anymore ugh.
(Time skip)

It was about dinner time and I was heading down to the common room when I heard my name begin mentioned.

"yeah and that's what happened" mina statted " that's messed up" hakugure said right after "glad that fucking nerd grew some balls" kacchan said.kacchan bullied me in middle school and when I tried to kill myself he saved me and apologized over and over giving me stuff but it's was fine I knew he didn't mean it.

Then todoroki said "he's so annoying " lida add his two piece "and clingy"
I stepped out from where I was standing and went into the kitchen.I made a bowl of ramen I made a bit two much so I walked past the rest of the class to kacchan and have him a bowl.

"Thanks deku" he said, "yeah no problem" the class was in shock. Deku blurted out "Hey don't u hate each other" I replied "not everything is what it seems".Then momo added "why didn't you make ramen for us" I ignored the question.kacchan asked "hey Deku why didn't u make katsudon it's ur favourite" I looked at him running the back of my neck. " Well..I can make it but not as good as yours and moms" kacchan started laughing "I'll make some for u" i was just about to thank him when my phone

Buzzed

I looked it to see a phone call coming in. "Hold on a sec watch my ramen for me" I stepped into another room to answer the call.

Back with the class
Jirou stuck her ear piece in the wall and connected the other end with a speaker.....

keewilliams911