7.

Random pov
It was now morning birds were singing a sweet mellow tune.izu was wear Alex jacket.Izuku began waking up he was rubbing his eyes.He turned a bit looking up to see Alex holding him.He sat up checking the time.
SHIT
They needed to leave in two hours and izu was pretty sure he didn't pack any thing yet so he tried waking him up.

Deku pov
I shook Alex trying to wake him up.He began waking up "hmm five..more minutes" he said in a sleepy tone. " we have to go" I said I think I shouted, "Don't worry the gang will pack for us plus will just use my private plane so relax" izu sighs.

An hour later he woke up up.
"Morning bun- zuzu" Alex said I blushed was he going...to call me bunny
"Morning" I said still blushing and smiled
"What would u like for breakfast and how'd u sleep" why was he sooo fucking perfect,I answered "pancakes please and I slept well" he smiled a little he helped me up and we got into the car heading to get breakfast.we drove for a while before stopping at breakfast bunch.but before we could get out of the car alex asked some thing unexpected.
"Alex: hey zuzu I wanna ask u something" he said blushing a bit
"Me: yes"
"Alex: would...u like to...be my....b-boyfriend" he replied I was really shocked and I didn't expect him to actually like me then he said
"It's fine if u don't feel the-" before he could finish that sentence I kissed him...I broke the kiss
"Of course silly"

With that we headed out the car and into the restaurant,we order breakfast he orders 'katsudon and a cup of black coffee' I was surprised they sold that here and I Choose 'pancakes'.we are and left and soon we arrived at the house entering the house,Izumi,Megumi and Stella pulled me asking questions and I answered then they were squealing.

( all that the others hadn't has breakfast yet so they had break fast so they ate,took a bathe and got ready.after that izu and Izumi went to say good morning to their parents their father greeted they so did their step mom after they left the house and headed to Alex's house so they can use the plane)

Zane wore a black long sleeved  with a picture of ryuzaki  with black jeans,holes in it and chains and a pair of boots.
Megumi wore a white tank top with a pair of baggy jeans,boots and a few necklaces.
Zack wore the same thing as Zane just he had a baggy pants.
Stella wore black dress with fishnets and a pair of cute shoes.
Izumi and izu wore hoodies oversized hoodies,finger less gloves,necklaces and a pair of demonia's each a  different colour.
Risa and Nick both wore plaid skirts,risa wore a long sleeve top and nick wore a short sleeve top.