Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque

Start from the beginning

Erza POV

Shock to see Y/n heading for us I said "Y/n" Letty said, "There's Y/n" Dom said, "About time" I watch him drive pass Luke, Little Nobody who ask "What, is this guy on our side now" Tej said "Who the hell cares, he just saved our ass" I look to see Y/n driving next to me he looks over to me not wearing the mask we stare at each other I smile at him, and he smiles back.

Y/n POV

I look forward shift gears and change pedals going faster I hear Tej said "Good to be riding with you again, man" I drive between Letty, and Dom I look over towards Letty who smiles at me I smile back then to Dom who just at me then smiles I smirk looking forward suddenly an explosion happen Letty said "Shit".

A torpedo came out of the water then I look to see Luke holding the door and move the torpedo and use it to destroy a truck with missiles Dom said "Y/n" I look at him "Good to have you back" I look forward I said, "Sorry for everything I did up to now".

3rd POV

Meanwhile Kyoka and Shaw both aim and shot a soldier each they move Shaw shoot a soldier in front of him and Kyoka pulls Chad close and fires another soldier behind Shaw who said, "Goin' for a ride" Kyoka said "Hold on tight" Chad holds on Shaw slides the carrier while flipping a soldier and Kyoka rolls having Chad close to her chest.

Kyoka lands on her feet looking through the glass as Shaw stops the carrier fires at the soldier runs out of bullets Shaw push the carrier under a table he said, "Back in a sec" Kyoka moves place Chad next to Dom's son she said, "Stay here" She moves noticing she's out, so Shaw use his gun fighting against a soldier and Kyoka threw her gun hitting a soldier head.

She jumps and spins kick as Shaw ducks Kyoka hits the soldier against the wall Shaw grabs an item threw it at the soldier he is fighting hitting him and Kyoka punch the soldier she is fighting in the chest and kick him again through the glass Shaw pulls out an ammo put it in his gun Kyoka grabs her and reloads it.

They walk over to Chad and Dom's son Shaw kneels down ask "Where's that smile" Dom's son smiles making Shaw smile "There it is" Chad comes out Kyoka kneels checks him ask "What are you up to" Chad brave said "Brave" Kyoka smiles she and Shaw stand up Shaw picks up the carrier and Kyoka lifts Chad both walk backwards.

A soldier fires at them hitting their backs Kyoka and Shaw both turn fire hitting the soldier making him kneel in pain Shaw place the carrier down he ask, "You were gonna shoot a baby" Kyoka tilt her head ask, "And a six year old boy" The soldier looks up to them Shaw said, "You sick bastard" Kyoka said "You take care of him I look after them".

Shaw nods Kyoka turns place Chad on the table next to Dom's son she turns the carrier having Dom's son look at her Kyoka looks at Chad "You both not gonna wanna see this" Shaw walk up to the soldier he grabs his head and hits him against the table a few times grunting Chad said "Relax, calm, no tears, brave".

Dom's son listens to the music smiling at Kyoka who makes some faces Shaw finish walks over Kyoka picks up Chad hold him, and Shaw picks up the carrier they stop Kyoka ask "What's that smell" They look at Dom's son Shaw ask, "Is that you or him" Dom's son look to the left Kyoka, Chad and Shaw look at the soldier Kyoka said "Him, wonderful" They walk away.

Matty turn said "The torpedoes missed" He shake his head "They're gonna reach the lock before the sub does" Cipher looking said "The hell they are" She types on the keys then the sub tilted up "Get ready for this".

Y/n POV

We keep driving forward suddenly the ice behind us was lifted we all look to see the submarine Tej said "Oh, shit" Luke said "We're gonna need a bigger truck" Erza said "We're gonna need a massive plane" I look back then forward I knew Cipher was doing this we keep driving forward.