𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

please come back to me, i need you

THE QUAINT LITTLE FAMILY were all living the life in New Orleans, and Klaus and Marcel were reunited along with Rebekah. They had all understood that he was supposed to be dead and if he was thought to be alive Mikael would come back to kill him.

Stella was growing up, and she was now 16 years old. She thought of Marcel as her brother, and Rebekah and Klaus as her aunt and uncle.

The rest of the Mikaelsons were still daggered, as Mikael was still alive, but Stella still longed to meet them all. The family all made sure their little star got everything she wanted and needed.

Mikael was back in New Orleans, and he heard rumors of Marcel being alive, though he didn't care for that. What he did care about, was that he heard his two un-daggered children had befriended two baby vampires with a child. He knew that would hurt his bastard son the most, if the girl was dead. So that's what he sought out to do.

If only he knew who he was actually messing with.

Stella, my beautiful girl,

Please come back to me, I need you. I cannot live without you and your mother. Please wake up for me. I cannot live without you.

You are my everything. You are my life, you are my light, you are my everything.

I am so sorry for involving you with Nik and Bex's parents, you don't deserve to die.

You know what we are, and you love us for it.

You never talked about turning, and I never wanted to make the decision for you, but I hope that you have vampire blood in your system.

I know you scraped your knee and Rebekah fed you her blood, but please, oh please, let it still be in your system.

I cannot live without you, I love you, my sweet daughter.

You are too young for this, you were not meant to have your life end like this.

Love,

Your father, Stefan Salvatore