𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

we are on the run

AS THEY SPOKE, Rebekah, Stefan, Klaus, and Damon were all laughing with one another, Stefan holding Stella close to him.

They were all talking about where to go after Chicago, as they planned to stay together. The four had become very close friends over the time they stayed together, and decided to just go with the flow together. That was, until, one night at the bar people were shooting, and the bullets were wooden.

Klaus and Rebekah had talked about Mikael, so Stefan and Damon got a good idea and they knew that he was here. They shared a look and used their vampire speed to get out of the bar and somewhere safe. They were all in an abandoned shed now, contemplating what to do.

"Sorry my friends, but it is time for us to leave you here," Klaus started to say, but Stefan interrupted.

"Nik, we are your friends, and you and Bex are a part of our family now. We will come with you, we will go on the run with you," he pleaded, and after a while the two Originals agreed.

"Where to next?"

"New Orleans."

Dear Val,

We are on the run, as Rebekah and Nik's father are hunting them. I am keeping Stella safe, though I am still worried for everyone's safety.

I love you so much, and miss you every day. It hurts so much to look into Stella's eyes everyday only to be reminded of you, my love. I shall do my best to give her the best life possible, the one that we never got. I will make sure she is happy, for you.

Love,

Your dearest Stefan, husband of Valerie Salvatore