𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

our little star is a handful

STEFAN AND DAMON had brought Estella to a bar which was probably a bad idea, but they needed a drink and didn't want to leave their little star alone or with anyone else as they didn't trust anyone to handle her.

They had been laughing together while making sure Estella was happy, quiet, and safe so they didn't get kicked out even though they could just compel someone to let them stay.

The brothers had grown even closer every day and they were happier too. Their father, if you could even call him that, was out of their lives as well as Katherine.

They were joking around when suddenly two people walked over and took a seat next to them ordering a drink. Stefan held Estella closer to him, feeling protective even though the two figures hadn't made a move to come at them.

He just felt better when his daughter snuggled into him and cooed. Damon smiled and looked at Stefan for permission to hold her, and he nodded.

They always made sure it was okay to take Estella even though they trusted each other. They wanted to make sure Estella was always okay and happy. They hated it when she cried, even over a toy.

They loved her more than their lives and would gladly give themselves up for her, the only thing being that she would be all alone without them. They couldn't live without her. They didn't want to live without her.

"I don't think this is a place for such a young child," the woman next to them spoke up.

Stefan turned around and examined the woman. She was wearing an expensive looking dress and her hair was pinned up. He also detected an accent in her voice. He then turned to the man beside her. The man had his hair done, and was wearing a nice suit. Stefan noticed how they looked a bit alike and assumed they were siblings.

"I don't think that's any of your business," Damon said, not trusting the two. You would never know what nonsense other people would try and pull.

"Well that's rude. Especially for two baby vampires," the woman frowned, and the two brothers straightened their backs while holding Estella tighter than they were before.

"How do you-" Stefan started, but was cut off by the man.

"We're the Original vampires, the first vampires. And you have the baby vampire stench," the man smirked.

Stefan and Damon both made a surprised face, and looked down at Estella when she made grabby hands at the woman who just smiled in the baby's direction.

"I think she likes you," Damon said to the woman.

"Well, I tend to have that effect on people. I'm Rebekah, and this wanker here is my brother Niklaus," Rebekah said, holding her hand out for Estella to take, which she did.

She ran her baby fingers over the ring Rebekah was wearing, finding the shiny jewelry pretty and interesting.

"Well, it's nice to meet you two. Rebekah and Niklaus," Stefan smiled, knowing that these two weren't going to be a threat. He was very good at reading people, that's how he knew a lot of things.

"Please, call me Nik," Nik said. He knew that these two brothers weren't going to be a threat. His paranoia was sure of it (because he was a distrustful and delusional wanker that had no sense of rationale and never listened to any voices of reason).

Dear Val,

Our little star is a handful, that's all I can say about her right now.

We met two vampires the other day, Original vampires, but they didn't seem like they wanted to attack us or anything.

Their names are Rebekah and Nik, and I think they would be good friends.

They both like Estella and I'm pretty sure she's content around them.

I need you right now, I miss you too much. I can't do any of this without you.

I know I already told you this, but I wish I was the one who died instead of you. Estella needs a mother, she needs you.

I need you, I need you to come back to me.

Love,

Your dearest Stefan, husband of Valerie Salvatore