One- Sarge

The grey text box taunted Pip. Her eyes grew wide as she read it. Her phone almost slipped out of her hand as she fiercely typed a response. He really waited. He really did.

You waited? She typed back

His reply was almost immediate. It made her heart flutter.

Of course I did. You're my Pip.

Pip almost cried. She held her phone close to her chest, like if she put it down she would loose him. She moved the phone away, remembering that she still had to reply.

You're my Ravi

Her phone vibrated with his response.

Oh good, I have no competition 💪

Pip giggled to herself. He was still him. The same person she left two years ago. And he still loved her. It has only been a few minutes since Max was charged with the murder of Jason Bell. Pip stood outside, tears in her eyes from the relief. She had done it. They had done it. Her and Ravi, a team.

Two years ago, Pip had been kidnapped by Jason Bell, the DT killer. She had managed to escape and killed him with a hammer. Then, to cover it up, she blamed it on Max Hastings, a rapist who had escaped jail time. Now he was in jail, where he should've been two years ago.

He's gone. We did it! She hit send.

She waited for him to reply. Her heart skipped beats.

I know, I'm so proud of you, Sarge.

She laughed again, proud of me for you-know-what?

She could almost imagine him laughing and running a hand through his curly black hair before replying yes, but please, don't do it again.

I won't 😂

Pip wanted to text him more, but she had to get back to the dorms. School had ended 10 minutes ago and Pip was cold standing outside. She walked around campus to her dorm building. Her phone stayed close, her only connection to Ravi.

She quickly walked up the stairs (yay cardio) and opened the door to her dorm room. Her roommates weren't home yet, but they would be soon.

They had all listened to her podcast and thought her a celebrity, but she had brushed them all off. Except one roommate, Raven. Raven has also heard of the podcast and was a listener but she didn't treat Pip any different.

Pip ran to her bed and flopped down onto it.

Can I call you? She texted Ravi

Of course! He replied.

She went to FaceTime and called him quickly. He picked up on the first ring.

"Ravi!" She cried.

He laughed. Pip smiled. She loved his laugh (I love that laugh, hehehehe).

"Hi Sarge! How's college?"

"Great! Lonely without you though."

Ravi ran a hand through his hair, "I figured. Every place needs a Ravi."

Pip smiled and shook her head, "everyplace I am, you mean."

He nodded in agreement. Pip flipped over on her bed and held the phone over her. Her hair pooled behind her and her muddy green eyes stared into Ravi's.

"I miss you. I have been for the past two years." She said sadly.

Ravi smiled weakly, "I've missed you too. I'll see you again soon, I promise."

Pip repeated the words to herself "I promise" she breathed.

———————————————————————————
A/N: hiiiiiiii. Idk why I'm doing this, I'm gonna get bullied so fast. If I don't post another chapter you know what happened