1 More Week

The big match was next week, and coach said we are all ready. But to be sure coach made us come to the gym at 4:00 AM to train. I was getting kind of nervous. "Hey Bradley those 50 thugs that are in Zoe's crew going to be in the tournament?" I asked. "No coach said they got band because they nearly almost killed a guy. They were breaking rules, they were kicking, stomping, and throwing them across the room. Like you can't kick in boxing unless you're doing kick boxing." Bradley said. I got a text from Natasha she said that she's got 2nd row seat tickets for my big match. Well it's time for me to win this. Instead of are normal training hours which is 8, we trained for 12. When training was over coach gave us a little speech. "Guy's I'm so proud of all 45 of you, you guys trained so hard and put forth the work and effort. Now you're going up against 7 boxing classes. The worst one's has to be "Rookie Juniors" and the "Knockout's". Now let's show these 7 boxing classes what the Knuckle Beatdown's can really do!" Coach said. "YEAH!" We all shouted. We all went home and oh! I forgot to tell you, the wining team will receive a boxing class make over and a grand prize of $100,000. As I was walking home, normally bumping into Zoe I bumped into the 50 other members. "So you the fool that busted are buddies nose aye?" Said a tall buff member. "Yeah that's him he went to school with Zoe, we were sent to beat you up but will spare your life and let Zoe handle that haha." Said another member. "I'm going to tell you freaks the same thing I told Zoe. Well see what happens, if I were you I'll leave." I said. "And why is that". A other member said. "Well I ain't on probation, but when I was in a holding cell for busting Zoe's nose they did say next time they locking me up". I said. "Whatever! Just watch yo back." Some other member said. And they walked away.