status.

" there are some things
that scare even monsters..
you just have to
search hard enough. "

FRIENDS.
limited [ 0/15 ]
— winter see's you as a trustworthy person, and she genuinely enjoys your company most of the time. nix, on the other hand, still doesn't mind you very much. she's jealous of you if anything, at times she will even play tricks on you just to annoy you. however, the two would protect you if it came down to it, because winter cares about you, and while nix feeds off of your negative energy, she plays games with you to prove that you're important to her in her own little way.

@
@
@

CLOSE FRIENDS.
limited [ 0/8 ]
— at this point, winter sees you as she sees nix. their bond is strong with one another, and they know each other's boundaries without having to ask. she might even come over to your place without asking, because she knows you well enough to. nix teases and makes fun of you constantly, as that is her own way of saying she cares for you. she likes to open up to you more about winter's secrets and feelings as she trusts you with information like that.

@
@
@

MULTISHIP.
limited [ 0/5 ]
— you somehow got through winter's conflicted feelings and took her heart. she hides it well, but her heart beats fast when you're around and she overall seems very happy. you drive nix crazy and she can't stop touching you, complimenting you, and being obsessed with you. when you're together, she feeds off of the romance and.. possibly sexual feelings you two have. any energy you give off is like a drug to nix and she can't get enough of it.

@
@
@

" but not all monsters
are bad. I befriended
the creature lurking
in my mind. "