I locked my phone looking at the menu as the line moved up.

"Excuse me beautiful." I heard a voice say causing me to turn. "Yes?" I said. "Do I know you?" He asked bringing confusion to my face. "Uh, I don't think so." I said. "I don't think I've seen you around here before." The guy said. "Well, I'm new to the area. I just moved in with my baby father." I said looking down at my belly. "Of course, you have a boyfriend. You're too beautiful to be single." He said. "I never said anything about a boyfriend." I laughed a little.

"Well in that case, let me take you out." He said with a smile. "You're a stranger to me. Why would I let you do that?" I asked. "Because why not? I promise, I'm the safest person ever." He said. "I don't even know you're name."

"Savion." He said with his hand out. "I'm Armani." I responded shaking his head. He was cute. Brownskin with locs and tattoos all over his body. "Put your number in for me. I'll text you later." He said handing me an unlocked phone. I put my number in and the guy walked away. If Draco wants to act like that, I'll go find it somewhere else.

~Draco POV

"Did she say where she was going?" Jay asked passing the blunt. "I went to shower and came out, she was gone." I said. "Man, what's up with y'all?" He asked. "I just don't know man. It's something about her." I sighed blowing the smoke from the blunt. "What is it?" He asked. "Her vibe. Her mentality. Some of the things she does. I ain't never had that before. Seeing it now, I think I might be catching feelings."

"You say that but you just ran her out the house."

"I don't want to catch feelings. I don't want that shit, that's why I said what I said. If she steers clear of me then I won't catch feelings. But the more she gets attached the more I feel myself feeling shit." I said. "You a crazy dude man." He laughed. "What's wrong with catching feelings?"

"I just don't want to. End of discussion."

I heard the door open and I put the blunt. Armani walked in with a wide grin on her face as she completely walked past us going in her room. "I'll catch up with you later bruh." Jay said dapping me up. "Ight man." He walked out the house and I walked into Armani's room.

"Where did you go?" I asked. "To get some air. I needed to clear my head." She said. "You came in with a smile on your face. Why?" I asked curiously. "There was a guy. We exchanged numbers. Going on a date with him tonight." She said bringing a mug across my face. "A guy? What guy?"

"I met him at the Ice Cream Shop up the street. He was cute."

"And you're going on a date with him? You don't even know the nigga. What if he tries to hurt you?" I asked. "He won't. I'm just going to put myself out there. It's obviously not working with you." She mumbled. "That's why you said yes? To play get back with me." I scoffed.

"I'm not worried about you Bryson." She said making me raise a brow. "Oh, I'm Bryson now?" I questioned confused because she's never called me that before. Her phone started ringing interrupting our conversation. "This is him now. Can I get some privacy please?" She asked. "Whatever." I said walking out.

**Later That Night**

~Armani POV

"I'll see you later." I said walking past Bryson who was sitting on the couch. "Off to your date?" He asked sarcastically. "Yes. Yes I am." I said walking out the door. Savion got out his car to open the door for me. "Thank you." I smiled getting in. I could see Bryson looking through his blinds. "You look beautiful." He said as we pulled off. "Thank you. So where are we going?"

"Dinner at Maggiano's. Hope you like it there." He said. "I love Italian food."

**

"So tell me about yourself." He asked as we sat at the table waiting on our food. "Um, the good or the bad?" I chuckled nervously. "Anything you're comfortable with telling me." He said. "Well, I'm pregnant. With no man, or a job." I said. "Okay well you didn't run for the hills." I said laughing a little making him do the same. "Nah, it's good. Honesty is always a good sign on the first date."

"What about the good? What do you do for fun?" He asked. "Makeup. I actually wanted to go to school for it but I never had the money. I hoped to have my own Beauty Parlor one day." I said. "From what I'm seeing now, you do great." He said. "Thank you. What about you?"

"I'm actually a chef. I'm the Assistant Chef at Fin & Feathers." He said. "Really? My best friend loves that place." I said. "Well, if you stop by with her, I'll get you both a free meal." He smiled. "Well thank you."

**

After about two hours, I was having the time of my life. "You ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. We got up walking out the restaurant. "I really enjoyed myself tonight." I said as we walked to his car. "Who is that?" Savion said making me look up at his car. "Oh no." I sighed seeing Bryson.

"Can I help you?" Savion said. "Yeah, you overstepping yo boundaries." Bryson said. "My boundaries? I'm sorry, who are you?" He asked. "My baby daddy. Bryson, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Coming to make sure you safe. You out here leaving with randoms and shit."

"Am I missing something?" Savion asked. "No, you're not missing anything. Bryson move so he can take me home." I sighed. "You're coming with me." Bryson said. "No I'm not. Savion's taking me home."

"Savion ain't taking you nowhere. I don't know this nigga."

"It's not about you knowing him. Now move." I said. "Come on man you heard the lady. She obviously don't want to leave with you." Savion said trying to push past Bryson. "Don't do nothing stupid lil bruh. I'd hate for you to get hurt." Bryson laughed.

"Bryson move I'm serious." I said standing in between them. "Armani move." He said. "No, let's go." I said pulling his arm. "Nah he stepping to me like he bout something. What you on lil bruh?" Bryson scoffed. "Find you something safe to do man." Savion laughed. Bryson laughed along with him pulling out a gun. "Test me if you want to bitch."

"Bryson!"

"You think I'm scared of a gun?" Savion said unphased. "Make this yall first and last date. You won't be seeing her anymore."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"So you think you can fuck me and disrespect me? I'm not like these other bitches Bryson!" I yelled. "I know. That's why I won't date you." He sighed making me angry. "That doesn't even make sense."

"I don't want to hurt you Armani. Let's just drop it."

**

"You're back." Kiyanna said as she opened the door. "Yeah, I'm here to get my little siter." I said. "Excuse me?" She said confused. "Brianna, my little sister. I'm picking her up." I said. "Brianna got picked up two days ago." She said. "Picked up? By who?"

"Her grandmother."