"With my mom and yeah he does. He asks about you every once in a blue. He never remembers ya name tho he be like the girl's dad."

"Lil bruh been too much for me. What's up with you and Karmen tho? Yall need to link up."

"Eventually." She said.

"That's what her ass be saying too, but neither one of yall making that move."

"Because they both full of shit." Roddy said coming downstairs.

"Whatever." Zoe said.

"Nigga just hurry yo ass up, making me come pick you up like you don't have a car."

"Nigga you the big baller you good."

"Nigga so are you fuck you mean? You ain't fuckin broke."

"I'm broke."

"No you're cheap."

"Cheap about everything, but my kids."

"That's why I hope you have a girl this time." He wished girls on me both time and that's exactly what I got. I love my girls, but I was not down with having daughters before.

"Get out yall, bye." Zoe said laughing.

*

"What's up Z?" I said as we walked into the shop. It was empty which was weird since it never is.

"Why the hell you got the shop closed?" Roddy asked. "Looking all down and shit."

"Yani broke up with me."

Me and Roddy laughed. "That's once a month." I said.

"I'm not fuckin laughing."

"Damn why the fuck you getting all serious and shit? You ain't never serious when you say it no other time." Roddy said.

"Because this is serious. I think I lost her for good."

"What you do? Cheat again? That's always." I joked.

"Yo Bc, real shit chill out."

Me and Roddy looked at each other lifting our eyebrows. For Z to be getting serious this had to be serious.

"What the fuck you do?" I ask. "Yall been doing good for a solid couple months and that's the longest for yall."

"Some hoe is claiming to be two months pregnant with my baby." He mumbled.

"You're fuckin lying."

"No. I didn't even get a chance to tell Yani myself before the hoe did and I know that fuckin baby isn't mine."

"Did you fuck her?" Roddy asks.

"Yeah, but I always use condoms."

"You said that like its okay. First you shouldn't be fuckin other bitches in the first place and condoms can break." I said.

"Nah, man no I would have known. I don't care that baby's not mine."

"This is payback tho bruh you continuously cheating on that girl. She gave you chance after chance when she shouldn't have, yet you continued to do the same ol shit."

"Zoe would fuckin kill me." Roddy said.

"Shit so would Karmen. What she did when she found out?"

"She came here and slapped the shit out of me in front of everybody, cussed me out crying and all. I never seen Yani cry before."

I shook my head. "Damn bruh."

"Yeah damn." He said rubbing his hands over his face.

*

"Karma fuck you hittin me for?" I ask as she hits me for the second time after I told her what happened with Yani and Z.

"I don't know, because ya friend's a asshole."

"That's your cousin tho." I said.

"So?" She said hitting me again.

"Karmen stop fuckin hitting me. I don't got shit to do with Z's cheating."

"If you ever cheat on me-" She started but I cut her off.

"Never cheated, never will. I get wet pussy on the regular from a solid all-around ass female that I love, I'm good."

She narrowed her eyes at me then hit again me before walking away.

"I love you." I laughed yelling after her.

"I love you too ugly. Ya twin is awake and I'm not dealing with her crying." She called back right before Bryna walked into the kitchen.

"You gonna sleep in ya room?" I asked picking her up as she yawned shaking her head no.

Spoiled ass.