"Oh look the happy couple." I look to the left of us where Sierra was getting in her car.

"Brandon." I said in a warning tone when he held me against his car so I couldn't move. "Outta respect for you I'm trying to ignore your mom's bullshit as always, but this Sierra hoe I will slap the fuck outta her. On some shit."

"Chill out. Fuck her."

"Oh and if I had him once I can have him again." Sierra called out the window while she was driving off.

"It's final I'm punching that bitch the fuck out the next time I see her."

*

Brandon

"Bae I'm about to go to the barbershop." I yell coming out the bathroom.

Karmen just finished fixing my dreads now I was going to go get a fresh line up.

"I"m right here Brandon." She said sitting on the bed doing Brei's hair now.

"Daddy help me." Brei whining looking like she was in pain as she reached for me.

"Girl I am not even hurting you." Karmen said.

"Yes Mommy, you are." Brei said covering her face

"You better stop hurting my baby girl." I said pushing Karmen's shoulder.

"Nigga bye. Go to the barbershop like you said you was."

"Daddy no." Bryna said as she came into the room.

"No what?" I ask picking her up as I sat on the bed.

"You not leaving."

"I'ma be back."

"Ugh! Well hurry." She said making us laugh.

"Okay, I'ma hurry." I said trying to copy her baby voice.

*

"What's up Hayes?" I answered my phone as I pulled up outside of Roddy's.

"What's up Bc? I was wondering if ya girl still had that offer that she'll get my letter to my girl."

"Oh yeah, I'll ask her what's the girl's name?"

"Ari Jones, well her real name is Ariel."

"Alright, well send the letter to my house. Include her address and stuff. I'll get Kar to get the letter to her. You still got my address I gave you?"

"Yeah. I appreciate it bruh."

"You good youngin. How much longer you got in there again?"

"A year."

"Damn, alright. I'ma put some money on ya books to make sure you good in there."

"You don't gotta do that."

"Well I am. You need somebody on the outside supporting you so I got you."

"Thanks." He said.

"Aye and don't forget to send the letter and address." I said as I knocked on Roddy's door. "And keep ya head up Hayes."

"I won't and always" He said before we ended the phone call.

"Hey Bc." Zoe said opening the door.

"What's up lil sis?" I said hugging her. "Where that nigga Roddy?"

"He's about to come downstairs."

"Where lil Roddy with his badass. He probably don't even remember a nigga."