Household Butlers and Maids

Start from the beginning

FAMILY

My mind collapsed, everything flashed back. I once again saw my mom and dad that was lying down on the floor with blood gushing out from their lifeless body.

"How could I do such a terrible crime? Killing a father who only wants to see his daughter despite the hardships he is going through?"

As those thoughts came flooding my mind, a loud bang at the door was opened and I was discovered by the guards who I knocked out. 

I immediately jumped out into the window and ran as fast as my feet could carry me, and as tears came rolling down my cheeck. But I was shot at the back of my hips. And I ran as fast as I could to escape the police.

I found an empty alley and hid behind a big pile of trash while holding my injured hip.

" Am I gonna die here? In this place where no one could see me die?" I said as I closed my eyes to prepare myslef in embracing death.

"My lady, do you want to be part of the Chandelier Manor?"

A voiced echoed, I turned side ways to see who it was. And then just  like a flick of a finger , there stood a tall slender man with black clothes and white long hair like snow and eyes so green that shines like a jewel.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked in pain.

"Hmmmm... I am Death. I know who you are. I have heard the cry of your soul. You will be a perfect maid and addition." The man said.

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confuse.

"What I am trying to say is that it is such a waste to die with a talent to protect people."

"To protect people?" I replied a bit stuttered.

"Yes"

"But that is foolish!" I told him and  continued." I have killed a lot of people, how would I protect some people with no blood being shed for the sake of protection?" I told him.

"Hmmmm.... You will know once you agree."

He said while reaching out his hand to me.

"Come Shina."

*back to present*

Ever since I took his hand, I had the feeling that everything would change. And since then, my life turned from a bloodshed nightmare to a wonderful and happy ending with people who took me in despite my past.

I opened the door to wake Jin, Lin and Fin.

Death told me that they are brothers.

Their parent abandoned them.

When I heard those, I felt sorry for them.

But now they are a part of the Chandelier Family. I am sure that they will feel happy here.

*******************

Death POV

*****************

As soon as I was finished preparing breakfast, I immediately placed the cup of tea and breakfast into the tray and made way to my master's bedroom. As I arrived I knocked at the door and went inside to see my master sleeping peacefully.

I walked toward the windows and lifted the curtains and said to my master softly," Master, it is time to wake up."

My master's eyes soon blinked. Then he stretched and yawn and said"Good Morning Death."

"Good Morning master." I replied.

I immediately placed the breakfast at his bed.

"Death, tell me about today's schedule." My master asks as he took a small bite.

"Well, today you will be having a dance lesson with Madame Courtney around 10 am, then history at 11, lunch break, and Oh! You will be meeting with your friend Jared." I told him.

As soon as he heard it,my master stood out of the bed and ordered.

"Death, prepare my suit for today. And tell the servant to clean this house spotless!"

Then he walked away toward the bathroom.

**********************

Keisnan POV

**********************

"Jared huh? Its been awhile since I've last seen him."  I thought to myself. Ever since my life has been a living hell, he was always there for me. He was always there to pull me up when I feel down. And a year ago, he asked for my hand. And I told him yes. In other words, he is now my fiancee. But he does not know about my contract with Death nor do I want him to get involve in any of this. For the fear of loosing someone I care about will utterly break me up.. again. But Death does not know this nor does he know about my true identity.

**********************

Death POV

**********************

"Oh! I forgot to check the water! Master hates it when its too cold or hot." I told myself as I head back to my masters room.

I knocked at the door and immediately went in. But he was not there.

"Maybe he's in the study room. I should go the bathroom."

I immediately went to the bathroom door.

As I opened the door,

There I saw him in the tub blowing bubbles.

His expression was like a baby seeing the wonders of the worls. I couldn't help but blush madly at the sight of his cuteness.

*lab-dab*lab-dab*lab-dab*

"huh? What is this feeling? My heart is beating faster than its normal average rate. What's going on? Can it be? No! That is entirely impossible." I thought to myself as I blushed madly not knowing that the master was already looking at me.

"What are you doing Death?"

"Eh? Oh*returns his composure* I beg your pardon for intruding your enjoyment but does the temperature of the water suits your taste?."

'Yesz yes. Anyways get out Im still taking a bath. And that's and order." He said

I then bowed down before him and replied with a look of grimace:

"Yes, your majesty."

------------------------NOTE-----------------------

HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! SORRY IF IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE AND FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

BUT, DONT FORGET TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK AND TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS! :) :) :) :) >_<