" Shut the f**k up deku !! Your muttering is annoying !! " Commented bakugou .

Author : it felt too weird to write curse words so much .

" We need to stop dilly dallying and get going " Iida says .

" What information do you have in that tablet momo? " Uraraka questions .

" Hmm ? Im sure they wanted us to go to this mountain " answered momo showing the tablet to them .

" Right , let's go hiking !! " Yelled Midorya getting another smack from bakugou .

Our bnha heroes walked for atleast half an hour until they finally had a peek of the high mountain , the jungle was tricky ever since there were many different undescribable plants and animals pacifically sloths that look normally slow .

It was a good thing that their test begins in the daylight

" Oh man !! We're gonna hike there !? "Mineta grumble pointing at the high mountain .

" Stop complaining you idiot !! " Jiro snapped at her perverted classmate as she approach momo .

" Do you think we can make it before sun down? " Questioned tokoyami .

" Nah man , that mountain is way to far were gonna have to set up camp " kirishima replied while pulling the angry explosive blond with him .

" Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen " muttered Midorya as he glanced at the near sloths looking at him like a prey .

" Call me crazy but this sloths are damn creepy " kaminari says .

" Dude this place is nothing but weird " added sero while he poke the animal in his side .

'why are they many creatures here and the worst part is they keep looking at us like we're food .... Isn't it supposed to be the other way around' todoroki thoughts we're interrupted when iida's voice caught everyone's attention .

" Alright as far from we know , this test would be hard so let's try our best to succeed " Iida says .

" Like duh, we already know that " mineta replied .

" We should find a spot to camp before heading to the mountain " added momo searching a goop spot on the tablet .

" According to the tablet's information , there should be a open space here " momo says as the whole class followed her .

Suddenly a rustling noise from the bushes caught bakugou's attention however ignored it afterwards .

After the students are gone from their sight , hangkasa emerged from the bushes straightening his back making a loud crack .

"  Hmm they look quite strong , I should've expected it from such a young age " hangkasa says scratching his back with his cane/ staff .

" Hay such a troublesome why did I even agree to this again " hangkasa grumble .

Hangkasa then remembered boboiboy's puppy eyes attack flinching at the memory of it .

" Right , maybe I can least have fun with them hehe " hangkasa creepily hide in the bushes again disappearing from the place .

.

.

.

.

" Finally!! A perfect spot to rest " kaminari says as he sat on a large boulder .

The heroes decided to take a break on an open field , everyone played their part for camping on the wilderness . Momo would hold on to the tablet searching for some ways to get to the mountain without fail , todoroki along with Bakugou and Midorya would find some wood for the fire while the others stay .