I left her on read and walked into the garage. I turned my car on and walked back into the house. I had to get a bottle of water.

I walked in the kitchen and seen we didn't have any. I groaned and ran downstairs. I seen Louis and a maid.

"Please!! I just want you so bad," The maid said pouting. I giggled and Louis glared at me.

"Louisss pleaseee," She begged him.

I grabbed my water and ran upstairs. The last thing I heard was the maid.

"Just fuck me!" She said.

God that maid is fucking bold but I got second hand embarrassment from her.

I ran to my car and hopped in. I started it and sped out of the driveway.

I drove in the parking lot right next to Avery's car. I looked in the driver's seat window and she wasn't there. I got out of my car and walked inside.

I found her at a near by table. I got my Iced vanilla latte and sat by her.

"So what did you absolutely need to tell me?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Okay so, when you went to the bathroom. Jayden asked for my number!!" She exclaimed. I smiled. I was happy for her.

"Really?!" I said, excitedly and shocked.

"Yeah, and he texted me first!!"

We stayed there for 2 hours. Ding! Avery checked her phone and squealed.

"He texted me!!" She shouted.

I put my elbows on the table and my head on my hands I was so interested.

"Tell me what he said!" I said, punching her arm.

"He said he wants to get to know me and should come over!"

"Well I have to go there anyways, let's go I'll take you there and maybe be can drop you off here in his car?" I said, smirking.

"Yes!!" She squealed again and jumped up from her seat.

We got to the Reed's house and Avery tried not to jump out of the car. Were in a mafia, not in 6th grade.

I lead the way into the house. We walk in and see Val in the kitchen.

"Hey Val, where's Jayden?" I asked Valerie. You would think she would know.

"He's in his room. Oh hey Avery!" Valerie said.

I looked at Avery and raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know where his room is," Avery confessed, sighing.

I walked to his room and pointed at the door. She looked at me, nervous.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Text me if you need anything. Have fun babes," I said, encouragingly.

She nodded then knocked on the door twice. Jayden opened the door and let her in. She looked at me and smiled. I winked at her then walked away.

I was bored so I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Valerie and Louis sat at the table. I just wanted to talk to Valerie. Fucking hell.

I looked at them and turned around.

"Oh Mavis come join us!" Valerie said, excitedly. Damnit I got caught.

I turned around and fake smiled. I walked down by them and sat far away from Louis.

"I keep on hearing about this mission you guys are going on tomorrow night. Who are your guy's partner?" Valerie asked us.

I glared at Louis and he smiled at me.

"We are partnered together," Louis smiled. He looked so fucking stupid. Who am I kidding? He always does.

"Oh. That sucks," She said looking at me. I snickered at her comment.

"Anyways, I'm going to go downstairs," I said, waving at Val. She waved back and then turned to Louis.

I decided to go lift some weights. I grabbed a 50 pound weight because I'm not a weak bitch.

I face the wall and lifted the weight. I felt like I was lifting it right. I've lifted weights many times but this feels different.

I heard loud feet fumbling down the stairs. I set the weights down and look at the stairs, furrowing my eyebrows.

Avery came down and ran to me.

"What? What happened?" I asked, worried.

"Did he hurt you?!" I said, sternly. I clenched my jaw.

"Sit down for this," She said breathless. We sat on a brown bench by the weights.

"So I got in his room and we started to talk. He is hilarious by the way. Then we started to get into deep conversation. He asked me on a date!" Avery exclaimed.

"YAY!!" I shouted.

"But that's not the best part."

What could be better then the guy you like asking you on a date?

"He kissed me!" She yelled and jumped up from the bench.

I jumped up and screamed with her.

"I'm so happy for you Aves!"

"And now he is going to bring me to the cafe. In his Corvette!" She shouted again.

I screamed again and rushed her to the stairs.

We casually walked up the stairs. I seen Jayden walk down the stairs and nudge Avery in the elbow.

"Are you ready, princess?" Jayden asked Avery.

"Yep! Let's go!" Avery said. They walked out together. I totally ship them.

I went upstairs to go to bed. I was so tired and had to get a lots of sleep. Since I have to go on a mission with an Asshole.

Author's Note
Hey loves! How do we feel about Avery and Jayden?🤪

-V