002 : 𝗡𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘆

Start from the beginning

LUCHKOV: You may have to write it down...

The phone then abruptly rings. A Weaslley thug responds.

WEASLLY THUG: It's for her.

Luchkov takes the phone and answers it.

LUCHKOV [in russian; into the cell]: You listen carefully -

COULSON [over the cell]: You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby.

People's eyes had widened at what he said, and they were all curious as to how he knew that.

"Bloody Hell," says one.

"How did he find out?"

Clint replied, "That's SHIELD for you."

Luchkov presses the phone against her ear, Given that Natasha is still bound to the chair.

COULSON [over the cell]: We need you to come in.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Are you kidding? I'm working.

"Working!?"

"What kind of work is that?"

"That's actually one of the simpler missions," Natasha shrugged as they stared at her, bewildered.

COULSON [over the cell]: This takes precedence.

NATASHA [into the cell]: I'm in the middle of an interrogation, and this moron is giving me everything.

LUCHKOV [to tall thug]: I don't give everything.

Natasha gives him a look.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Look, you can't pull me out of this right now.

COULSON [over the cell]: Natasha... Barton's been compromised.

The Camera focuses on Natasha, after a moment of beat.

"Shit's about to go down,"

Steve couldn't help but exclaim, "Language!" The Avengers then gave him a sly look.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Let me put you on hold.

Natasha nods, Luchkov moves in to take the cell, but Natasha kicks him between the legs and headbutts him.

She gets to her feet and begins to kickbox the Tall Thug in the face. She rolls over to the Weaslley Thug after tripping him, still tied.

She stomps on the Tall Thug's foot with the char's peg, then whips her head back at him, knocking him out.

The camera then shifts to Coulson, who is standing quietly and listening on the phone. Through the phone, groaning, screams, and fighting can be heard.

"How can he listen through that and not flinch?" questioned someone.

Clint leaned over to the right, where Natasha and Inessa were seated beside him. "He heard worse," he said, and the sisters looked at him in exasperation.

Natasha then flips over and lands hard on the Weasley Thug, breaking the chair. Tall Thug then grabs her, and Natasha bends his arm and hits him with the chair leg.

She does a front dropkick on Tall Thug and then pushes herself off the ground. She rushes up to him, wraps her legs around his neck, and knocks him out cold.