𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ²

PROLOGUE ²━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PROLOGUE ²
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Years have passed since that incident and the disappearance of "Alina Blackwell," the day everything fell apart, the day the marauders lost their friend. The Marauders still remember her face turning stone cold that day, but they also noticed a flash of pain in her eyes.

Would it have been different if they had told her from the moment they started to care for her?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

It had been two weeks since they had watched Harry Potter and his friends' adventures, which had helped them in preventing the Second War from starting. Everything was fine…until now.

The students and professors were all eating breakfast in the Great Hall when a blinding flash enveloped the room, forcing everyone to close their eyes. The light dimmed, revealing a stack of movies with a note atop them; it was deja vu.

The letter was about to be picked up by the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, when the door to the Great Hall opened, revealing The Marauders, Lily, the Weasley family, members of the Order of the Phoenix, Ministry officials, and others.

Fudge the minister, glared angrily at Dumbledore. "What is the meaning of this, Albus?" He exclaimed.

Dumbledore was confused as well, but as he picked up and skimmed the letter, the twinkle in his eyes dimmed, and everyone took it as a sign that something was wrong.

"It appears that we'll be having guests," he said grimly, lifting his gaze to everyone in the hall.

Before anyone could say anything else, another flash of light engulfed the hall, forcing them to close their eyes for the second time, and as the light faded, they could see a group of eight people, six men and two women, each in a defensive stance.

But one stood out above the rest for some people at Hogwarts, and when they got a good look at her, they froze at the sight of a familiar face..."Alina Blackwell."

"Alina..." James muttered, seeing the pronounced dead and missing Alina Blackwell standing right there, Lily looked at her husband.

Everything was going well; it had been a year since the New York attack, and the team was all hanging out at the newly built Tower watching a movie when they were all teleported to where they are and with Nick Fury.

"Alina" looked around, scanning their surroundings for threats, and as she did so, she gradually realized where they were sent.

She became uneasy and stiff, and the rest of the team noticed, leading them to believe that this was the school she had mentioned.

While Natasha and Clint approached her, the rest of the group took a defensive stance around her. "Why are we here?" Steve asked, breaking the silence.

"We received a note and films stating that it was about your futures," Dumbledore said, looking at them with a grandfatherly expression.