002 : 𝗡𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲𝘆

002 : NO NEED TO SHOUT, BRUCEY━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A train speeds by.

The camera then pans across the interior of a warehouse.

"Why are we seeing this? What is the importance of some warehouses?" Seamus asked, confused.

"Oh, you'll see," Natasha said, smirking as she remembered this mission.

The camera moves up to reveal a man backhanding Natasha Romanoff, who is bound to a chair.

Many people were upset by the Man's actions, especially the Avengers. As he turned to face Natasha, Steve frowned. "Why are you tied to a chair?" he asked.

"It's for interrogation purposes," she replied, shrugging.

LUCHKOV: This isn't how I wanted this evening to go.

"What language is that?" Hannah, who sat at the Hufflepuff table, asked.

Natasha, Inessa, and Clint all replied, "Russian."

NATASHA [in russian]: I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Who are you working for? Lermentov, yes?

A tall thug then approached Natasha and leaned her chair against a pit. Her face is filled with fear.

Except for Natasha, the Avengers and Fury all glared protectively at the screen.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?

NATASHA [in russian]: I thought General Solohob was in charge of the export business.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Soholob? Your reputation is quite a progression. The Famous Black Widow. Nothing but a pretty face.

NATASHA [in russian]: You really think I'm pretty?

"Yes!" many exclaimed as Natasha smirked, but if you look closely, you can see her face reddening slightly.

As Luchkov slowly walks over to a table filled with tools, the Tall thug from earlier grabs her jaw and forces it open.

Steve then abruptly stood up, causing everyone to look at him in bewilderment and confusion. But when he noticed that everyone was staring at him, he awkwardly sat down, embarrassed. Inessa, Clint, and Tony exchanged knowing glances.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks. Tell him, Well...

He takes a pair of pliers from the table and begins to play with them.