....

Tara was scared to open her heart initially, but once he entered her heart, she had no fears. The moment she realized her feelings were safe with him, she was ready to spend her life with Adi. It's not the commitment she feared, it is the confession.

That's not case with Adi. He was always open to love. He loved love. But deep down, there's an Adi who had a traumatic childhood. It's not easy for him to accept domesticity. He knew what kind of father and partner he didn't want to be - thanks to his parents.

But What if I  screw up? What if I become like my parents?- these doubts haven't left him yet.

He loved her and he knows it. He is not scared of the confession, he is scared of the commitment that will follow.

....

They all reached the temple and went inside.

Rakesh and Varun left the couple alone and went separately.

Tara looked at Adi. Confusion was evident in his face. He didn't need advises or reassurances. He just needed the comfort of familiarity.

"Kumareyy kovil kulla poratha plan ilaya"

His lips curved into an involuntary smile
"Va ma polam" he held her hand

Tara kept cheering him up by talking about random things, and like always he admired her cuteness.

They prayed for a while and came back home. Rakesh and Varun left.

......

Tara changed into comfy clothes and dragged Adi to the garden.

"Adi I feel light now. Inga evlo silent ah peaceful ah iruku la"

"En mind apdi iruntha nalla irukum" he said suddenly. Tara was taken aback for a moment.

"...do you want to talk about it?" She asked hesitantly

"Yes and no"

"Apo solatha" she shrugged

"Huh"

"You are confused. Yes or no nu doubt ah iruntha, your answer is no"

"Ella situations kum intha solution correct ah"

"Ila. Oru big problem ah iruntha, think about what was your first answer. Yes nu thonunathuku apro no nu un mind solichu na, Yes is the answer. First No nu yosichutu apro maybe nu nenacha, no is your answer"

He looked at her proudly

"Yes"

"Huh"

"Ennoda problem ku answer yes"

"Apo en kita solaporiya"

"No"

"Kolapura Adi"

"Something was bothering me Sithara. Athu ennanu unaku theriyum. Atha un kita sola maaten num unaku theriyum"

"Enaku theriyum nu unaku epdi theriyum?"

"Na pesuratha nee keta mathiri, nee pesuratha nanum keten"

"Ada paavi"

"Pinna you think I won't recognize your scent. Na room ah vitu veliya vantha odane I smelled your perfume. Nee anga thaan iruntha nu kandupudichiten. I wanted to hear what you had to say"

She hesitated for a bit before asking-

"Athaan ketutiye. What's your answer"

"Yes"

She smiled widely

"En future full ah nee thaan ma therira. But marriage pathi accept panika time aagum. I know you understand that"

She looked at his eyes. He still seemed like he was holding something back.

"Innum etho solanum nu nenaikriya" she asked

"Ama onnu solanum. But are you ready to hear that?"

Tara knew he was asking about the three words.

"Yes and no" her eyes were moist

He placed his hand on hers

"First enna thonichu"

She stayed silent for a while. It felt like forever to Adi

"Yes" she whispered

....