𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍{ ᴀ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʏᴇs ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ }{ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ ᴛʀɪʟᴏɢʏ }

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍
{ ᴀ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʏᴇs ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ }
{ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ ᴛʀɪʟᴏɢʏ }

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

     — JUNIPER MATTHEWS had never asked for this. She'd never wanted to become the personification of the monster under her bed; she had never asked to be born into the sick and twisted system that the city of Chicago had developed, or for her father to be executed right before her eyes at the age of ten.

     She surely never asked to be involved in a revolution against her mother before the age of twenty.

     All the blonde had ever asked for was inner peace — and a quenched thirst for independence.

     But she should have known better than to have hope that she'd live within the walls of Chicago with no further incident.

     Her once pure soul had begun to wither away as a result of the darkness that plagued her mind — she thought she was destined to be lost among the list of forgotten Dauntless transfers... until she'd developed a rivalry with the biggest smartass in her group of initiates.

Peter fucking Hayes.

The Candor-born had set his sights on Juniper the moment she'd sat in front of him at the Choosing Ceremony — refusing her the privilege of invisibility among the transfers. His actions toward her had never reached the severity of his actions toward the Abnegation transfer, but he'd always make sure to get as far under her skin as he possibly could.

Juniper always played his little game, stringing along the insults with the knowledge that he would never stop — at least, not until one of them died.

Little did they know, that their quick-wit battles and prideful sparring matches would morph into joining a revolution, fighting side-by-side, and a bond that would never make sense to either of them.

JUNIPER MATTHEWS
— kathryn newton

"A knife? If this is how you flirt, then you really need to work on your technique

"A knife? If this is how you flirt, then you really need to work on your technique."

JEANINE MATTHEWS
— kate winslet

"I have tried and tried to find a logical reason you'd leave Erudite — a logical reason you'd leave me — but I can't

"I have tried and tried to find a logical reason you'd leave Erudite — a logical reason you'd leave me — but I can't."

PETER HAYES
— miles teller

"Careful, running with the Stiff puts a target on your back

"Careful, running with the Stiff puts a target on your back."

DISCLAIMERS

{ I do not own the Divergent trilogy, or any of its characters. I only own Juni, her dialogue, and her story. }

{ Due to the content of this book, I have aged the initiates up to 18. It feels odd for me, a 20 year old woman, to place children into such dire and mature situations. }

{ This story will be a mixture of the content displayed in the movies, and the content of the books. }

{ I will, however, be picking up where the movies left off. So, everything after the end of the Allegient movie will be based off of the books. }

This book has been rated mature due to the following themes...
{ violence, swearing, alcohol consumption, mental abuse, murder, genocide, the kidnapping and memory wiping of children, mature innuendoes, crude and sexual humor. }