CRYING ON THE FLOOR

Start from the beginning

The ball was in jimin's hands right now as jimin tried to throw it in the basket but failed making jungkook laugh and jimin pout. Jimin picked it again.

" Hey! It's my turn now..." Jungkook complained and jimin giggled running around trying to avoid jungkook who was trying to catch the ball. When jungkook finally catched jimin, instead of taking the ball he just backhugged jimin making jimin to let out cute giggles as jungkook kept on hugging him.

" Kookie what are you doing? Snatch the ball" jimin laughed pulling away and handing jungkook the ball. Jungkook took it and aimed and it went right through the basket perfectly making jimin mind hung open.

" Teach me!" jimin demanded cutely.

" What?"

" To do that.." jimin pointed at the basket and jungkook smiled fondly. They spent the whole period with everyone talking on the stairs about most random things. While jimin and jungkook were in their own world as jungkook taught him how to aim properly for the ball to pass through the basket.

After so many tries jimin finally did it and jungkook clapped proudly. Jimin happily jumped on jungkook's back as jungkook laughed and carried him towards their friends as the bell finally rang.

" Finally classes are over." Taehyung sighed as everyone were now making their way out of the college.

" What are you doing today at evening? " Jungkook asked jimin while straddling his bike.

" Dance class." Replied jimin as everyone gathered around jungkook's bike. They all talked for another 30 minutes before everyone started leaving for their houses.

" Hop on." Said jungkook

" What?" Jimin asked dumbfounded too tired to understand anything.

" Hop on the bike silly, let me drop you." Jungkook said again.

" Oh....it's okay I  called my driver just now." Jimin said.

" Tell him not to come. " Jungkook said almost like a command making jimin frown.

" But I already told him..." Jimin was cut off by jungkook snatching his phone.

He put on jimin's password as jimin just looked at him unamused. He typed to the driver not to come and gestured jimin to get on the bike.

Jimin sighed and snatched his phone from jungkook before getting on the bike.

After a while they reached jimin's house as jungkook parked his car in front of the gate. Jimin got down from the bike.

 Jimin got down from the bike

( Jimin's house)

" My dance class ends at 7 pm. Do you wanna hangout after that?" Jimin asked.

" Uh...I can't sorry. So I've talking to this girl ....uh...I forgot her name....anyway so I think I'm hooking up with her today she's pretty hot. " Jungkook said and jimin tried to not show that he's hurt.

" Oh okay...do you...do you like her?" Jimin asked.

" Like? No I don't even know her properly I just wanna have sex with her and she wants the same so it's like a one night stand for both of us." Jungkook said shrugging.

Jimin tried not to cry....he just smiled at jungkook and nodded." Okay have fun....bye" he said waving and before jungkook could say anything he starting walking to the door quickly.

bye" he said waving and before jungkook could say anything he starting walking to the door quickly

( Jimin's room)

The moment jimin got inside his room he bursted out into tears eventhough he was used to this but it still hurts. When you love someone and they don't love you back. He doesn't blame jungkook either it's not like he knows about jimin's feelings. But he wiped his tears and stood up.  He won't cry because of jungkook anymore. He'll move on and that's final. He's not a weak person who'll let himself down like that and cry like a kid for something that's never gonna happen. He's stronger than that and most importantly he have self respect. He'll just focus on himself now. They both are best friends and it's better that way only.

Jungkook also finally reached his house and stopped his bike before throwing the keys to one of the servants.

( Jungkook's house)

" Park it!" He commanded.

Jungkook was mad. He was pissed at jimin. He don't know why but he doesn't like it when jimin doesn't pay him attention. And the way jimin just ran inside the house without sayings proper bye doesn't sit well with jungkook. He didn't even hugged him before leaving. He knows that he's being childish but it is what it is.

He got inside to see his mother on the couch reading magazine.

" Hey kook. How was your day?"

"Mom! I'm not five!" jungkook hissed and mrs Jeon just rolled her eyes.

" Where is jimin. I didn't saw him for so long " she asked.

" He's at his house I just dropped him." Jungkook mumbled he wanted to go to jimin again and hug his soft and small body. His days were empty without it.

" His phone buzzed and he saw some girl named Jessi calling him. He realised that it was the girl he was hooking up with today so he picked up.

" Hey babe...are you still in for tonight?" Jessi asked she was also from their college and that's where they met.

" Yup" said jungkook uninterested mind still on jimin.

" Okay..I was thinking we should plan the whole night...first we'll go for dinner then we'll..." She was rambling but jungkook cut her off.

" Yeah okay I got it I'll meet you there." He said unintrested in her stupid rambling before hanging up, he was not in the mood for random girls right now.

She was in his college and she made the first move and jungkook found her hot so he decided to spend a night with her but not before clarifying that it's gonna be just one night and then they're strangers to which the girl agreed.

He just sighed. Is jimin mad at me because I said that we can't hang out?....maybe that's why he didn't hug me. Ugh!!!why am I overthinking this so much it's just a hug jungkook. He explained himself before getting up to leave for gym that was built inside his house.

TO BE CONTINUED