"Why're you sitting in such a weird position?"

"I'm trying to impress the teacher," he stated.

"You look stupid, people are staring and giving you bad looks."

Baji dramatically gasped, "you know that's a mean thing to say to someone who you're on a date with."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully at his response, her cheeks heated up slightly, remembering the fact that he had asked her out and they were currently on a date.

She was so happy, and so as he.

When the art teacher entered the classroom, everyone became quiet and listened to his instructions. It was quite simply really, everyone had to paint an animal.

(Y/N) chose a cat. She managed to paint an okay looking cat... her painting wasn't good but it wasn't necessarily bad.

Baji also chose a cat but he went for the more 'abstract' look and he just threw paint at the canvas. Apparently he was trying to draw Ms Grumpy but it looked nothing like her, it look like a blob of purple paint.

"Ms Grumpy isn't even purple," (Y/N) frowned.

"My painting embodies her personality, jeez (Y/N) use your tiny brain for once," Baji said. Everything he said wasn't true, he just wanted to get on (Y/N)'s nerves.

(Y/N) was about to respond but the teacher shouting at Baji from across the room cut her off.

"You little rascal! What are you doing the paint is everywhere!" The teacher screamed

"Uh.. got to go." Said Baji

He grabbed (Y/N)'s arm, pulling her towards the window, he jumped out of the window then helped her out.

"BAJI YOU LITTLE SHIT GET BACK HERE!" The teacher shouted as they ran away.

She was laughing uncontrollably and so was he.

"I'm just going to pretend none of that happened." (Y/N) shook her head, smiling.

Baji grinned, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into him. He started walking towards a small shop.

"Where are we going?"

"To get food obviously."

And that's what they did, they ate food at a small restaurant, (Y/N) payed since Baji forgot to bring money. They then went to a convenience store and bought a bunch of snacks, they were going to sit on a hill and relax there until the sunset.

"Baji do you think this could be a normal thing?" (Y/N) spoke up, looking off into the distance. The hill they sat on had an amazing view.

"What do you mean? Do I think going on dates could be a normal thing?"

"Yeah, do you think they could be?"

"Well a lot of couples normally go on dates-"

"No I mean do you think us going on dates could be a normal thing?" She cut him off

"Oh... yeah, I think it could be a normal thing."

"So.. does that mean-"

"Can I be your boyfriend (Y/N)?" Baji blurted out

(Y/N) was speechless, her heart rate increased, butterflies fluttered in her stomach, her cheeks heated up and she couldn't control the large smile that appeared on her face.

"Yes, you can."

"Can... Can I kiss you.. please," Baji muttered.

(Y/N) chuckled softly, "yes," she replied.

And with that he placed his hand on her cheek, cupping it. He brought his face closer to hers, she could feel his hot breath fanning her cheek. He slowly connected their lips. The kiss was short but sweet.

When they parted, fireworks exploded in both of their stomachs. Baji's face was crimson and (Y/N) could feel her face becoming hot.

"The whole dating thing, we can just take it slow. It'll be like being best friends — which we are — but with feelings and some kissing and dates. You understand, right?"

She nodded, giggling at the way he explained it.

What a great day. Who knew everything would change so soon?

 Who knew everything would change so soon?