He is powerful, fearless, strong man who can destroy a whole industry without even lifting his tiny finger.

Both hands in his pockets as his full length coat was hanging on his back,his powerful Aura giving everyone fear. He didn't even glanced at the staff that were drooling over him. The shoes meeting the floor sounds were only heard on that whole floor.

Walking towards his cabin  not noticing Anyone's presence he went to his office continue to do his work which he stopped to meet his parents at breakfast.

"Excuse me sir!" A voice heard as taehyung noded without even seeing the person's face.

"This are the files you have to sign..and one problem sir." His assistant said.

"Which is?" Taehyung asked still signing his paperwork.

"One of our artist got exposed by his scandal all media is covered by this this" assistant said.

"Are you sure that it's true not rumored?" Taehyung raised a eyebrow.

"Yes 100%! Our company staff too witnessed thier relationship!"

" Okay then Release a statement announcing that we are canceling his contract and he is no longer works with our company and let the media know if i saw any headlines that mention our companies name with that actor their channel will be shutdown!" Taehyung said calmly

"Ok sir!" Assistant said and made his way out.

"And jimin! Cancel my plans for this afternoon and Don't let anyone in!" Taehyung said.

"Ok sir!" His assistant AKA park jimin said and left the office.

Taehyung sighed closing the files and opening his laptop to check news channels.

~

"' 'Best movie director award' how does it feels to be first woman to get the award in the past few years topping all the experience directors at this young age feels ma'am?" A reporter asked.

" I feel honored to get this award and i still have so much to learn from our respective directors who worked hard this years hope they show me the way they walked through and I hope that people See's me as a director not based on gender or age but be based on talent and hard work and without my Crew and staff i wouldn't be able to get this award" a young lady in her mid 20s said calmly.

"You are queen of direction  and Mr kim taehyung is king of entertainment! Is there any chance we can get to see this queen and king together in future?" Another reported asked.

"We both have different goals and different destination! Being a respective media reporter don't assume something that nothing to do with reality!" She replied.

"Ms Cho sujin! We all know that you both are relatives . Maybe there's a chance to see you both together in future! In a recent survey you and Mr kim taehyung won the most  shipped award based by votes of netizens" another reporter asked.

"Couple or not it's something that we should worry not someone else! I repeat again we both have different goals and destination don't assume anything like you pleased. I just wish people see who we are,not what they like. We both have huge respect towards each other don't make things between us awkward by conducting this type of awards and votes,we both are good friends and business partners who will be a good friends forever! If you have any respect towards us stop with this delulu thoughts and give people the privacy they need thank you!" Sujin said standing up.