S4E04 "THE BENEFACTOR"

Start from the beginning

Liam looks at Noel, still in a fighting mood, as Noel holds up his hands and says "No, I'm cool, you can go ahead and-"

His sentence is cut off by Liam punching him in the stomach, and he doubles over as Liam starts running away. He notices that he can run shockingly easily on his injured leg, as the boys leave Scott's room and Noel calls out "My hands were up, asshole!"

The three of them rush him, all falling down the stairs, as the boys all yell that they got him only to realize they're all just holding each other. They watch as Scott's door swings open, and Liam runs off into the night as Scott tells Stiles coldly "Your plan sucked too. Noel?"

Noel simply shakes his head, announcing "Gonna puke" as the scene changes.

At the loft, Peter asks if Derek is there, but is instead met with the mouthless man's tomahawk impaling him in the chest. He calls out again for Derek, but the man tells him using a communicator on his arm that he shouldn't worry, Derek is next.

Credits.

At school, Lydia's mom gives her the keys to the lake house as Mason gets off the school bus with Garrett and his girlfriend Violet. Liam runs up to him out of breath, and when Mason asks why he wasn't on the bus, Liam explains that he ran the three miles.

Mason asks him what happened to his arm, and Liam gets woozy, as he looks up and sees Scott and Noel watching him. Mason follows his gaze, smiling a bit and looking back at Liam as he says he'll talk to him in a bit. When Liam is gone, he turns back to look at Scott and Noel, but they're gone.

Scott and Noel follow Liam into the school with Stiles stopping him at the other end, and Scott begs him to listen to them for one second. After considering what to say, Scott says everything Derek said to him when he was first turned, claiming that they're brothers now and the bite is a gift.

Noel squints in pain and pats Scott's shoulder, saying "Not really helpful here, is it, buddy?"

Stiles tells Liam that they're trying to help him, Liam arguing that kidnapping isn't helping.

Always the best with words, Noel says "Liam. Scott and I have been through this before. What's happening to you, we can guide you through it."

"Nothing is happening to me," Liam insists, showing them his healed bite, insisting "Nothing."

The boys watch in shock as he walks away, Noel sighing and shaking his head as we cut to commercial.

Upon return, the pack are all standing by the buses, as Malia says she's not sharing her basement. Lydia corrects that it's her basement, and that her mom isn't happy about the damage from last time.

Stiles reminds them that she's still learning, and Noel says "Cool, but it's been a while and she still hasn't learned a thing. How many moons did it take Scott and I again?"

Malia growls at him, Noel growling back mockingly as Stiles moves to stand between them. Scott changes the subject and explains how they're going to use the lakehouse for Liam because they can chain him to the support beams, Kira asking how they'll even get him there if he doesn't trust them.