chapter 3

╭ ◜ ୨୧ ◝ ╮

Today, I went to school exceptionally early, to prepare for a special day. 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

I chose the east girls' bathroom on the third floor to operate, since the toilets never flush, so it was usually deserted. 

I grabbed garbage bags, a bottle of bleach, a bucket full of water, and a mop. 

Since I was early, there weren't many people that I had to be aware of. I carried them to the bathroom and stuffed them in a toilet stall. 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

I then ripped out a page from my notebook and wrote a note to Sumire. 

"To Sumire Saitozaki : I want to speak with you about important personal matters. Please meet me at the east third floor girls' bathroom at 3:30 PM. I hope you'll be there." 

Reading the black cursive handwriting twice, I think Sumire would be concerned and curious about this topic, and there'll be a high chance she'd go meet me. 

I found her locker, slipped the pink paper in, and waited until she arrived at school, walking right next to my Senpai, chatting happily. Ignoring the want to crush her right here right now, I hid myself from view behind the second row of lockers and watched as Sumire opened her locker.

"Huh? What's this...?" she unfolded the note and scanned over the contents, "Maybe I should meet them..." 

Wonderful. 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Before classes, the cooking club would normally cook small snacks, and offer them to people around the school. As I predicted, right after they had made their first batch of octodogs, they walked out of the clubroom to serve them to students nearby.

I swiveled my head around to confirm that nobody was nearby, then I went in and sneaked a kitchen knife under my skirt. This would come in handy. 

So far so good~

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Then, I followed Sumire around school for a bit. She mainly sits on the fountain edge, chatting with Ui or some other friends. Their conversation topics are mainly about stuff on social media. Boring.

Senpai will usually be walking on the second floor at this time, probably exploring the clubs on said floor. He has not joined a club yet, and so he mainly spends his mornings checking out different clubs.

I headed towards the west side of the campus, hoping to catch another glimpse of him before class, and I was just in time to see him strolling along past the gardening club, most likely going to class himself.

I watched him from a distance and stayed with him until he went into his classroom and sat down. 

Ah... Even in a class full of unique third year students, Senpai still stands out the most. It's like he's got his very own spotlight shining on him, highlighting every single movement and all his handsome features...

As if someone called his name, he turned his head to face the corridor. I stepped away, mere seconds before before his eyes fully focused on my face when the bell signalling the start of the first lesson chimed.

I rushed down a flight of stairs, slid in my seat, and arrived to class just in time before the teacher stepped in.