chapter 2

╭ ◜ ୨୧ ◝ ╮

For this past week, I've done research. 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

This girl, Sumire, who plans to confess to him: she's in class 2-2, and is quite popular. 

She socialises with a lot of students, and her best friend is Ui Tunesu, 

who is known for being annoying and sticking her nose in other people's business; where she doesn't belong, so she oversees everything, and can provide evidence of everything on anything—which is kinda like a witness figure, thus earning her the nickname "witness-chan".

They hang out a lot together, so I guess I'd have to be aware of her as well.

Sumire's reputation isn't bad, and she's on good terms with everyone. She's good friends with Senpai. 

The type of girl that's cute, soft and kind, which boy wouldn't want to be with her for the rest of his life. 

I can just see her admitting her feelings for Jokichi, blushing adorably, getting shy and stuttering a bit. 

He would be very delighted to have such a cute girl like her as his girlfriend, and would probably accept her confession. 

Picturing them on a date together, holding hands or something of the sort... 

It makes my blood boil that my precious Senpai may waste time with that redhead. 

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

But don't worry, don't worry Ryoba. The torture won't continue for much longer.

I'm having ideas, and if they go without a hitch, she'd be erased very shortly.