I was a bit shy finding him this close to me. I have never been on a date and this was my first one. He turned me around and then again pulled me closer. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Yes..." I replied while trying to hide my blush.

I looked into his eyes and everything around seemed to have come to halt. My breathing got heavy as I looked at him and his dark orbit emitting some hypnotizing power holding me captive in his embrace. "Pete......" His voice was almost a whisper as it reached my ears.

He inched closer to me while his grip on me tightened. I could feel my heart flutter when he slowly closed the distance between us. I closed my eyes and after a while, I felt his lips on mine. This was the most beautiful feeling I have ever had in my entire life, I felt sparks all around as I slowly got drowned into the moment.

His hands that were resting on my waist, slowly traveled to my back and he pulled me even closer. My hands got snacked around his neck while he tilted his head to get a better access to my lips. The feeling was endearing and I wanted to stay in this moment forever. He was slowly sucking onto my lips pulling them gently and I loved the way it felt.

My first kiss.... From Ae..... He pulled away from me and then looked at me. "I love you....." he said and then touched his forehead to mine. Yes!! He said it!! Finally!! "I love you too Ae...." I confessed, a smile spreading on my lips while I felt his warmth around me.

Just then, there was a knock and the waiters walked in carrying the food. Ae pulled away a little but didn't let go off me completely. They placed the plates on the table and left and I turned my gaze towards Ae. "Let's eat..." he stated and I just nodded in response.

We had the dinner and as usual, Ae had ordered my favorite. This was the most beautiful night of my life. Nobody made me feel so special as Ae did. We had the food and after spending some time together, Ae finally decided that we should return home since it was getting late and I had classes tomorrow.

We walked out of the place and the valet soon arrived with the car. We got inside the car and Ae started driving in the direction of home. His hand was resting on the gear stick and I was contemplating with the idea whether I should touch it or not. I tried reaching for his hand twice and then withdrew back thinking that it might distract him.

I rested my hand back on the seat and then diverted my gaze out of the window. But then, he grabbed my hand and placed it on the gear stick with his hand on top of mine. I looked at him while my heart was racing in full speed.

My hand was now resting on the gear stick, in his grip and he held it a little tighter every time he changed the gear. I smiled shyly as I felt the warm touch of his skin. We finally arrived home and I was a bit sad since the day had ended a bit quickly.

My hand was still in his grip even after the engine was put off. He turned to me and brought my hand to his lips. He planted a soft kiss on the back of my hand and then let it go. "Pete, I know this all is new to you. But if you need time to think, then you can tell me so. I don't want to force you." Ae said.

"I don't need time. I am sure about this." I replied. Nothing felt much better than this and my guts will never fool me. Ae was the only one for me. "Get some rest. I'll drop you to college tomorrow." He said. I nodded in response and then stepped out of the car. I was headed towards the house when Ae called me.

I turned around facing him and I saw him walking towards me. "Good night..." he said and then softly stroked my cheek making me purr. I loved the feeling when he touched my cheek. "I need to speak to guards so go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." He said. "Fun dee na khrab Ae...." I said and then turned around and ran towards my room. Even wishing him now was making me shy.

As soon as I entered the safe confines of my room I let myself sink to the ground. The feeling of having Ae so closer to me had already made my feet go jelly. I recalled everything about today's date, and the most important part was when he finally confessed his feelings to me.

We had been staying together for quite some time now. And this was the most beautiful moment of all times. I remember the first time I saw Ae, the ride in his limo, entering this house, my attempt of escaping, him taking me back home, coming to know the truth, finally accepting everything, his efforts in making me feel at home, providing me with everything, I could see each and every effort he has made to make me feel loved and taken care of. I have thrown tantrums, made it really hard for him sometimes yet he had kept his calm and protected me.

I would have been sold to anyone, but Ae made sure that I will have a chance to a normal life. Who else would ever love me more than him? I didn't even come to know that I have fallen in love with him till recently.

I sat on the floor for long time thinking about my time with Ae and as I thought about it, I felt more and more in love with him. He had stolen my heart and I wouldn't ask him to return it. I somehow managed to drag myself to bed and then lied down on the comfortable mattress and soon, sleep took over.

The next morning I woke up in a cheerful mood. I hurried through my morning routine and then rushed towards the dining room to have breakfast. Ae and Pond were already seated in their place so I hurried to my seat. "Pete, sit here...." Ae said patting the chair besides him. I smiled and walked towards him and occupied the chair. "Good morning khrab Ae." I greeted. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he inquired. "Khrab...." I answered. I was feeling shy responding to him.

"Ahem!!! I am also present here..." Pond said drawing our attention. "Good morning Pond." I greeted him. "Good morning. Seems like you don't even care for me after spending time with him. I am scared that you might forget me soon." Pond said while pouting. "Pond!! Don't try your emotional acts on him!! Let him have his breakfast. He has college to attend." Ae said. I could see Pond glaring at his brother while he ate the breakfast.

After breakfast I followed Ae out of the house. Pond already left before us since he was a little upset with Ae. I got into the passenger seat while Ae started the engine. Today was lot different from yesterday; yesterday I was anxious, today I am nervous.