Parties before the wedding day

Start from the beginning

"Yup!"

We cross the street and go back to the cinema.

"Tasha, you didn't look both ways! What a bad exemple! What if a car hit you." Maria jokes.

"I dare them to hit me!"

I see Pepper and Laura looking  after us. Maria and me go behind their backs and shout, full volume.

"SURPRISE!"

They screamed so loud that the security threw us out and we almost got interdiction for life.

"Ok, you didn't liked the movie. Nat, what's your idea?"

"I know a bar that gives you a free meal if it's your birthday."

"But it's no one's birthday." Pepper says.

"Yeah, but the waiter doesn't know."

While we were going there, we see  3 patrol cars going west.

"Girls, please. " Pepper says.

"We endured that movie." Ria says.

"No, you didn't." Laura says.

"Fighting before eating it's a good thing for the appetite." I say.

"Don't you want Morgan to know what a cool mother she has? One that stops crime?" Ria says.

"Fine, but when Morgan will cry all night in the first months, i want her to know what a great godmother and aunt she has. One that stay with her all the night and changes her diapers."

One moment of joy and action costs so much!

"Fine!" we both say.

I take Ria by the shoulders and shot a web.

"It's still feels weird!" Ria shouts,while i shoot another web. After 10 minutes we are at the bar  with Laura and Pepper eating steak with smashed potatoes while looking at the news.

"Flash news. Two masked vigilantes stopped two robers, who were in followed by the police for 1 hour. The police named them <<The impossible duo>>. Their identities are still unknow. Were they another spider people? Find out , only on channel 24!" says the reporter.

" So, you two had fun. "Laura says.

" And that is why we have this monster hunger! "Marisa says with her mouth full.

" Ok, Maria, your turn. Where are we going next? "Pepper asks.

" Underground music. I know a place."

"David's music blast?"Pepper asks again.

" You know the place? "

" Tony's favourite. "

We walk there and see the police lights. Again?

" It's your fault. "Laura says to me and Maria," You wanted fun. "

" I'm sure they are some thieves or something "i get closer to the  police car.I show my SHIELD bandage and, like magic, the police takes me seriously.

" What happened here? "

" Two men got drunk and  they started a fight. All of them are in custody, ma'am. No Avenger threat. "

Why i fell like something is not right? My phone rings.
Something is not right!

_______________________________________
Son:

Mom, help.

Uncle Clint and Tony got drunk and we all ended in prison.

I'm too young for prison!

There is a guy with a lot of tattoos and less teeth. He doesn't look friendly.

Save me.

_______________________________________

Steve! Bruce! I was counting on you!

"Change of plans, girls! We have to take our boys from prison."

We stay at the station  for 2 hours trying to explain that they are the Avengers. Tony has his hair dyed blonde and cut like a tornado was his barber. Let's not forget the black eye. Clint has a fake mustache and a monocle for some reason that i will find later. Steve and Peter are ok. Steve explained me that Bruce left and a drunk Clint and drunk Tony are too  much for him.

Finally we get home. Pepper put Tony to bed while i take care of Clint and Steve of Peter. Laura and Maria stay at Tony's bar and try combinations. Me and Steve join later. I can't believe Peter's fake name was <<Tobey Garfield >>. Garfield? Like the cat? What fake name is that?