"I love you" I say to her. 

"I love you too" She says to me. 

She clings onto me as she continues to catch her breath. I turn around and find a rock under the water I can sit on. I sit on the rock and then pull her towards me so she is sitting on my lap. 

I hold her there in silence rubbing her back

after about 15 minutes James finally gets up. 

"Good morning" James says. 

Iris climbs out of the pool. 

"Good morning" She says in a soft angelic voice. 

James is staring at her body .He is checking out how the shirt is clinging to every curve on her. I growl at him and he looks to the ground. That is right boy she is mine and no one looks at what is mine. She walks over to my bag and gets out a dress. 

She walks back to me. "Where should I change?" She says with her eyes wide. 

"Let me get dressed first Iris and I will help you. I will hold a blanket up or something so no one sees you. "

I get up and walk over to my bag. I slide on a pair of boxers, then my pants, my boots. All I sudden I hear James yell

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR BACK?" he says 

Peter wakes up now from the commotion

"Nothing is on my back." I say to him

"No No there is something on your back Arion!" James says to me pointing his finger. 

Peter get's up and stands up rubbing his face. 

"What is going on ?" Peter asks 

"THERE IS A MARKING ON ARION'S BACK!" James screams pointing

"Okay let's see it. " Peter says still half asleep. 

I let out a sigh. I really didn't want them to find out I mated like this. I wanted to tell them both. 

I turn around slowly 

"IS THAT A WOLF ARION?!" James yells 

"Yes it is my wolf" I say to them. 

"DOES SHE HAVE ONE TOO?" James screams out. He starts walking towards Iris and grabs her wrists hard. He starts to shake her. 

He is gripping her wrist far too tight I can feel it. She is in pain. 

"WHERE IS IT? SHOW IT TO ME!" He screams in her face 

"RELEASE MY MATE NOW!" my wolf demands. James releases her right away and takes a step back. Peter goes up to Iris who is now crying. She wraps her arms around Peter and he engulfs her in a hug rubbing her back trying to calm her down. 

"IF YOU EVER MANHANDLE MY MATE AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND" my wolf commands. 

My wolf walks over to Iris and holds out his arms for her. She comes running into them. She is crying into to my chest. I cage my arms around her. 

My eyes start to go back to normal 

"Shhhhh you are alright little one I got you." I whisper to her. I lean down and kiss the top of her head. 

"James get out." I command. 

James leaves the cave. 

"Peter start packing up" I say rubbing Iris's back

I look down at her wrists and they are forming bruises. I walk her over to the water and I gently put her back in.

"Iris stay in the water until you feel better. Call me when you are done and I will help you change." She stops crying and nods