Chapter 32: Anything you can do, I can do better.

Start from the beginning

"You little turd," I heard Lila say.

"Let's dance," Five said before they both blinked into the kitchen.

I watched them both fight from the corner of my eye. And to think I felt useless during fights when I thought I could only heal people.

"Careful now, or you're going to tire yourself out," Lila said as she appeared on the counter.

"How are you doing this?" Five asked her.

"Oh, anything you can do, I can do better," She said as she picked up a pan and hopped off the counter.

They both blinked out.

Okay, Y/N, your family needs your help. And we're not gonna be able to do that like this.

I took a deep breath and focused on healing myself.

Anytime I tried, I was never successful at it. So I figured that I couldn't.

I screamed out in pain. My body felt like it was on fire, but I did't stop because I could feel each bone heal themselves one by one.

The burning went away and I stood up, "Holy shit, I did it."

I jumped outside the hole to see Diego stuck under the tractor. I ran over along with everyone else.

"Hey!" Diego yelled, "What took you so long?"

"Well, we're here now. Do you want to stop complaining?" Luther asked.

"Or if you prefer, we could just leave you here," Klaus said.

"Yeah," Allison agreed with Klaus.

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya asked.

I chuckled, "Always."

We all pitched in and lifted the tractor enough for Diego to crawl out.

"Are you out?" Luther asked.

"Yeah," Diego said as I helped him stand up.

"All right!' Luther said as he went in for a fist bump.

"Team Zero! Unstoppable," Diego said as he high fived Luther's fist.

They both awkwardly lowered their hands.

"Okay, Y/N," Allison said as she looked at me, "How the hell are you okay?"

"I healed myself," I smiled.

"I thought you couldn't do that," Klaus said.

"I did too. But it hurts to do it. A lot," I said.

"Well, we're so proud of you," Diego said as he hugged me.

"Five will be too," Klaus smiled.

"Speaking of Five, where the hell is he?" Allison asked.

"Him and Lila were fighting in the kitchen and then blinked off to who knows where," I said.

"Yeah, by the way Diego, your crazy ex-girlfriend can blink like Five," Luther said.

"And that bitch rumored me so I couldn't breathe," Allison said.

"And she destroyed half the farm with a shock wave. So unoriginal," Klaus said.

"Well, if Lila can do everything we can, she might as well be one of us," Vanya said.

Luther chuckled, "yeah..."

We all froze and looked at each other.

"No," Luther shook his head, "no, there's no way. It can't be."

"It's a reasonable conclusion," Allison said.

"Eh, but there were only eight of us," Klaus said.

"Maybe we need to consider that there's more of us out there," Vanya said.

"Are we surprised?" Allison said.

I nodded in agreement, "Look at all the stuff dad kept from us.'

"But she's not our biological sister... right?" Diego asked.

"Diego, none of us are biological, well except for Five and Luther," I said.

"Right," Diego whispered.

Luther cleared his throat, "Okay, so if she can mirror our powers that means anything we throw at her, she can match, right?"

"Yeah, but she can only mirror one of our powers at a time," Klaus smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You sure about that?" Allison asked him.