| š™Šš™‘.

Start from the beginning

“ dude... that's not cool at all. why did you want to cry? ”

“ it wasn't him that made me want to cry, i was just really terrified because one, lunchier was the first akuma that i've ever seen in my life, and two, she looked terrible, and the thought of being turned into a heaping pile of goop... it scared me. but chat noir protected me, and he... how do i say this—”, i say and shift a bit.

they both look at me in interest, and i stifle my laughter.

“ he was really flirty, and i guess i find it adorable. ”, i say, and nino made 'the eyes' at me.

“ uh-oh, my otp is parking it's ship in this parking lot. ”, nino says, and i punch his arm softly, my ears reddening.

“ adorable... ”, adrien trails off with a smile, and i look at him in confusion.

“ yeah? ”, i question, and he shakes his head.

“ no, uh... i just thought it was funny. mostly everyone is a ladybug fan, but you.”

“ ladybug is cool and all but she seems really authoritative in battle. whenever i was sucked up in the middle of a fight chat noir would swoop down and save me, and give me a few tips how to get out of these situations, but she would take him away and tell me to hide. ”, i cross my arms and huff.

“ i can't deny it, but i got a little mad after that. ”

nino awes, and i turn and start punching his arms, making him laugh at me.

“ chat noir's number one fan! ”, he says  and i start to chase him, making him run ahead of me.

adrien stood there looking a bit lost, and i went back to see marinette standing a few paces away with a gift in her hands.

she seemed to be reciting what she would say, and i sat back to watch this, taking my croissant out of it's packaging and biting off half.

she then stumbled closer, alerting both nino and adrien.

“ h-h-hey—! ”, marinette squeaked out, and adrien glanced at nino and i and said hey back.

“ uhh, i gift you a make! i mean, i gift you a gift! i mean—! ” then marinette was rudely pushed aside by chloé bourgeois herself.

“ happy birthday my adrikins! ”, she yelled and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek and telling him how his gift would be on the way to his house soon, calling the salesmen slackers.

she gave me a glare, and i squinted at her.

“ kiss him all you want, i won't mind. ”, i say, and nino coughed out a piece of the croissant i gave him.

chloé looked a bit surprised and did the classic 'hmph', to which adrien looked at me with a bit of confusion.

after that, adrien approached me, digging into his bag.

“ i forgot to give this to you, since there were so many akuma's lately i didn't really get to see you much. ”, adrien explained while holding out a box to me, and i took it in amusement.

“ you're giving me presents on your birthday? ”, i ask and look down at it and i tense.

this was the latest phone, trending and...really expensive.