| š™Šš™‘.

Start from the beginning

i furrow my eye brows.

“ is this a joke? ”, i mutter and take his hand, making him pull me out from under the table, and bring me to his chest.

i felt my face ignite with warmth and let him secure me in his embrace, and i felt my breath leave my throat as he launched us into the air, making me squeeze my eyes shut.

this couldn't be real, i couldn't be soaring through the sky with a superhero, and a very attractive one at that.

“ you were almost chopped liver for a second, glad i could save a pretty girl like you. ”, he says, and we both land on a rooftop.

“ can i ask of a name? ”, chat noir says, and i shuffle a little.

“ um... my name is emi... ”, i mutter, and he hums.

“ a pretty name for a pretty girl. the name is chat noir very unique, i know. ”, he says and i stifle my laughter.

“ okay, thank you for saving me, chat noir. ”, i say, and he nods.

“ any time. ”, then he jumps off to defeat the lunchier, while my legs give out and i drop to my knees, my hands scuffing the roof as my palms planted firmly on the surface.

who'd knew that living in paris could be so trouble some?

-'◌◌◌'-

a few days passed and more and more akuma's appeared, being that of random students in our school and other civilians outside of school.

today was supposedly adrien's birthday, and i was choosing what to get him a little later since i didn't want attention drawn to me and my present.

i again stopped at the bakery, and i was now a regular customer, a bit proud of myself.

i got a chocolate croissant like always, and made my way into school, seeing nino and adrien already there and talking, so i approached them both and waved.

“ good morning... ”, i mumble, and they both smiled.

“ morning dudette! you don't look so good. ”, he says, and i look down at my attire, which was a short sleeved button up shirt with a sweater vest over the top of it and a pleated skirt to go with the whole school vibe.

“ i thought i looked pretty today... ”, i mumbled, and nino quickly declined my accusation.

“no, i meant that you looked pretty exhausted! ”, nino said with a laugh and i smiled, waving my hand.

“ yeah i couldn't catch any sheep with these constant akuma attacks they bother me. ”, i say and look over to adrien, who looked a bit sad.

“ happy birthday to the birthday boy. ”, i say and he chuckles.

“ oh, thanks...! i heard that you got into a few encounters with chat noir and ladybug, how did it feel? ”, he says, and i hum remembering the first and other two times i've met chat noir and ladybug.

“ the first time i met chat noir, i was totally terrified and wanted to cry. ”, i said honestly, and they both looked surprised.