002. binary stars that bind you

⸻ ╱  ₍ bᵢₙₐᵣy ₛₜₐᵣₛ ₜₕₐₜ bᵢₙd yₒᵤ  ₎  ◯ △ ▢    ₛᵤₘₘₐᵣy  - You and Kang Saebyeok were just coincidental  project partners in Professor Gi-Hun's Astronomy course

bᵢₐᵣy ₛₜₐᵣ ₜₕ bᵢd yₒᵤ

ₘₘₐᵣy -
You and Kang Saebyeok were just coincidental
project partners in Professor Gi-Hun's Astronomy course. You never envisioned yourselves falling in love...

 You never envisioned yourselves falling in love

WARNINGS: none!

— YOUR COLLEGE LIFE COMING INTO COLLISION WITH KANG SAEBYEOK'S HAD BEEN ARRANGED COMPLETELY BY COINCIDENCE OF THE COSMOS.

— It's still bewilders you to this day that you hadn't noticed her brooding existence until second semester final projects where whirling around in your shared Astronomy class— Both of you had been attending the same midnight science studying seminar, listening to your nutty professor, Dr. Gi-Hun rant aimlessly for the entire year.

— Astronomy was your most favored course, just as Prof Gi-Hun was teacher dearest, though his antics often blurred the lines of overly-enthusiastic educator and caffeinated crazy man.

— One of his favorite activities was forcing his poor students to awkwardly and anonymously choose their project partners by a randomized number system.

— Prof Gi-Hun calls it the 'Binary Buddy System', as in relating to the Binary Stars System that spins in space — When two stars temporarily align, orbiting a common center of mass... The two stars being you and your project partner, the common center aligning your otherwise opposing lives being ... Acquiring a decent grade in his Astronomy class.

— AKA his wacky way of pushing all his anxiety riddled, cellular screen obsessed subjects to obtain some social etiquette outside of digital media.

— The best part : your project partner was strictly non-negotiable. No matter the circumstances. No matter if you got partnered with a meteorite asshole. No matter if your final grade depended on the buddy system that binds you.