| 𝙊𝙄𝙑.

Começar do início

i huffed and closed my locker, slamming the metal door too hard, hard enough to make it loud.

i just walk into the cafeteria, looks of recognition passing upon my friends faces.

i wave a bit weakly, and get in line, my eyes connecting with cocky sky blue irises.

i feel my jaw tense and give her an unsettling blank stare to which she smirked, unbothered.

i just collect a tray and sit at the table alya, marinette, adrien, and nino were sitting at.

i plop myself across from adrien and stare at my food.

“ is something wrong? ”, adrien asked, and i look up at his green eyes.

“ you look a bit bothered. ”, alya says, and i glance back to chloé who couldn't stop bringing her phone up to her face.

i shake my head and unwrap my fork from its packaging, stabbing at the leafy greens on my tray mindlessly.

marinette glanced at me and to alya, who glanced at her, and then to nino, who glanced at adrien.

“ just spill it. ”, alya coaxed, and i fluttered my eyes.

i then went into my pocket and pulled out my phone, putting it on the table.

“ chloé broke my phone while i was talking to my friend. ”, i say, and marinette let out a noise of surprise.

“ it's totally busted. ”, alya pointed out, and i finally push my tray away from me, but not too close to adrien.

“ yeah, it's demolished. ”, nino pointed out, and i just open the small water bottle, sipping it a bit.

“ ugh, she seriously needs to pay for this! she always messes with people and  gets away with it all of the time! ”, marinette says angrily, and i glanced to her.

“ marinette, getting angry at her isn't going to help. if she knows that she affects you, it'll just fuel her ego even more. ”, i say calmly, and adrien blinks.

“ you're really calm, usually people would get angry and get akumatized soon after... ”, adrien says, and i look up at him.

“ i'm calm on the outside, but on the inside i'm tearing myself apart because i want to scream until my vocal cords rip apart. what is the meaning of akumatized? ”, i ask, quickly changing the subject.

“ you don't know what an akuma is? ”, marinette asked, seeming to be very surprised.

“ no, not at all. is it important? ”, i ask, and everyone nodded.

“ an akuma is a butterfly, sent out to control anyone with negative emotions by hawkmoth. whoever the butterfly touches, turn into completely different people then they were before. ”, marinette explains  and i hum.

“ and who saves them? ”, i ask, and alya jolts up out of her spot on the bench.

“ WHO SAVES THEM? ladybug and chat noir of course! i have a whole blog dedicated to her! ”, alya announces, and takes out her phone, showing me clips of a girl in red clad, black spots spread haphazardly on it, looking just like a ladybug.

i then notice a male with blonde hair, wearing tight black leather, and cat ears, a belt like tail moving like a real one would.

“ they look... nice... ”, i mumble, not really knowing what to say.

it was probably fake, right?

“ ugh, your food is so nasty it should be labeled acid! what do you put in this? ”, chloé says to the lunch lady behind the glass, and she looked like she was about  to reach over and slap the girl.

i watch chloé repeatedly terrorize the older lady and we were dismissed from the cafeteria, and i made my way to my extra curricular before i was stopped.

“ you forgot your... er, phone. ”, adrien said, handing me my demolished phone.

i stare at it and grab it out of his hand.

“ thank you. ”, i mumble and adrien rubbed his neck.

“ i'm really sorry that chloé is like this, she's been ignored ever since she was a child, and so she does this to grab the attention of other people. i promise she's not all that bad if you've known her for a while. i could get you a new phone, just as an apology for what she did. ”, adrien offered, and i hummed.

“ i could get one, but my mom would be... ”, i imagined her making me do every single slave tier chore she could think of.

“ my mother would be certainly not happy with this result, but i don't want you to waste your money on me, adrien. thank you, but no thank you. ”i bow, and he shakes his head.

“ it wouldn't be a waste if i'm spending it for a friend. if your mom wouldn't be happy, then let me buy you a new one before she found out. ”, he insisted and i sigh.

“ no need, spend your money on someone more important. ”

“ but you are important. ”

“ adrien, keep your money. ”, i say, and walk away, shoving my broken phone in my pocket.

as i settled down in the art room, the entire room shook, and i felt my heart beat out of my chest.

“ WHERE IS CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS?! ”

◌◌◌

uh-oh 🥴

-oxi