| 𝙊𝙄𝙑.

Zacznij od początku

“ yeah, i know. i just didn't want to make a huge scene of me telling chloé to stop trying to make me embarrass and hurt myself in front of the whole class. i wouldn't want either of us to be embarrassed, so i didn't make a big deal of it. ”, i say, walking in front of marinette to make my way out of the door.

there was silence coming from her, and i look over to her, seeing that she looked a bit skeptical.

i raise a brow but ignored her antics, remembering that i was heading off to history.

i was told where to sit, and i had to sit in the back again, which was fine with me.

marinette sat at one of the middle tables, and i was again given a textbook.

this class was by far the most boring, but i still took notes and didn't want to lag behind in any subject, since my mom said it was quote on quote, unforgivable.

i felt a smile play on my lips as i made my way to my locker, where i stored my unimportant books and my phone, so it didn't ring in class because hyun really loved to get me in trouble.

i opened my locker and found out that my phone was buzzing numerous of times and turned it on to fine that hyun did infact spam me.

his contact popped up on my phone and i put it up to my ear, my locker door stil open.

“ hello? is this the famously annoying hyun-oppa calling me while i'm busy in school? ”, i say in irritation, and a laugh comes from the speaker.

they don't let you use your phone in class? that's lame. ”

“ why are you calling me? ”, i order, and a nervous sound comes from him.

well i just wanted to check on you, yknow? like, any cute boys? cuter than me? and bullies? because if there's any bullies, i'll come over there and show them what hyun-oppa can do—”

i can't help but laugh.

“ hyun, everything is fine. what do you actually want? ”, i ask, and a bit of silence comes from the phone.

“ ... i miss you... ” , he mumbles, and i sigh.

“ you can't—”, then, the phone was snatched from my hand, making me progress what just happened.

“ now who is this you're calling? mommy or daddy to come pick you up early from school because you're too stupid to do anything yourself? ”, chloé asked, and a scream comes from the speaker.

i shake my head.

“ hey, chloé, can i have my phone back? ”, i ask politely, and she looks at the screen.

“ hyun-oppa? what type of name is that? ”, she then laughs, her ginger haired sidekick being given the phone and she looks regretful, as she drops it to the ground.

i watch the phone fall to the ground, as if in slow motion.

the corner of the screen hit the ground first, and upon impact, the entire thing shatters.

i watch her look down at my damaged phone and she blinks her long lashes at it and then at me.

“oops! looks like it broke.. what a cheap phone. ”, chloé steps on the broken screen and and out of the locker room.

she was probably mad that i didn't trip over her foot earlier.

i crouch down and pick it up, and though the phone still turned on, i couldn't see the screen due to all of the cracks, and when i tried to swipe the screen, my fingers got cut.