𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲.𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 🤸🏾‍♀️

Luke POV(sexual content)

I put one of my pillows on the other side of my face to cover my ear. Since everything that happened mom and dad have been arguing non stop.

The argument suddenly stops then I hear a door open and close then another opens but it wasn't mine.

I got off the bed opening the door "what's going on?" I look inside Sienna bedroom dad is packing a suitcase.

We are sending your sister to rehab" Mother paused rubbing her necklace like she always when she is nervous.

"This is definitely not the first time this happened" she say shaking.

Now that I think about Sienna loved going to parties everyone she went to she would be blacked out drunk. But I didn't think it was that bad.

"Where is Sienna now?" I ask "she is in the shower" she looks at me "oh I'm sorry are you ok? This is your vacation and everything is going wrong".

I shake my head "don't worry about me" I say she nods silently "what is going on?" we turn to see Sienna wrapped in a towel.

"Baby I'm sorry to do this but we are sending to rehab" Sienna looks at me "did he plan this?" she points at me.

"No he didn't even know til now sweetheart just get dressed" she leads her into the room "Ben dear Sienna needs to get dressed".

He didn't say anything to Sienna just left mumbling something under his breath as he left mom closes the door.

"I couldn't make breakfast I'm sorry" she looks at me with bags under eyes I never seen my mom more stressed out then now.

"Stop apologizing I just order some food" she gives me a smile walking away I stare at the door for a few minutes before going back to mines.

I throw on some clothes going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

...

I help dad load the things in the car "thanks son" he grabs my shoulder "I really appreciate you for helping you didn't have to".

"I did have to Sienna is my sister I don't want her in any type of things like that" he lets go of my shoulder getting into the car.

Sienna looks at me I can't explain the look but I felt sorry for her my love for Ashley wasn't revenge.

I watch as they pull put of the driveway I rub my hands through my hair going back inside the house.

"I need to call Ashley" I go upstairs grabbing my phone dialing Ashley number.

"Hello?" She answered in a sleepy voice "sorry to wake you but can you please come over?" She stayed silent for a while.

"What about your parents and Sienna? Does you parents even want me there?" She is still hung on last night.

"They are not here" I say running my hands through my hair. "O-ok I'll be over in a little bit" I said ok before hanging up.

I decided to clean up the house my parents are already stressed out so I will clean up to not make them anymore stressed.

By the time I was done Ashley was outside I open the door "hey" she say. "Hey" I step out to hug her she hugs me back.

I let her go she walks inside the house I close the door behind me. "Where did they go?" She played with her fingers looking down at the floor.

"They took her to rehab" "oh" I walks towards her "we good right?" She nods. "It's just everything what happened last night".