𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Luke POV

"Ok I'll be down in a minute" I shouts back "whatever" we hear her footsteps fade away. We smile at each other.

"So?" I walks over to her "so" she mocked wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me softly "do you need anything before I leave?".

She shakes her head "no hurry up and get downstairs your family is waiting on you" she demand giggling. "OK see you in the next hour" I kissed her again before walking out.

I rub my hands against my forehead thinking that what just happened didn't happened. I can finally call Ashley mines after all those fucking years.

"Luke what took you so long?" my mother ask they all turn their heads towards me "I was on the phone with someone" I lied.

"We was worried sick about you son" Sienna scoffs "they was I wasn't" I roll my eyes taking a seat away from the all cause I'm pretty sure Ashley perfume is on me right now.

"OK Sienna is Ashley coming over today?" I acted like she ain't upstairs right now probably on her phone. "I don't know I'll go call her" my eyes widen looking at Sienna pulling her phone out.

"NO!" they all look at me "what?" Sienna ask "why can't we just have a family only breakfast everywhere you go she is there we need space man".

Mother nods "yea Luke is right how about dinner Ashley can come over just not right now sweetheart" she groans putting her phone back.

I breath out I relief "Luke son do you want to say prayers?" I shrug "sure" I look around before closing my hands and pressing my hands together.

"Um thank god for the servants who made this nice food that is front of us right now thank god for giving the best parents in the world I wouldn't change them for anything. That's it amen" I remove my hands from the table.

"Ok let's get to eating" everybody begins to pick up their forks. We all begin to eat.

"Well me and your father have some great news for you" she grabs dad fingers. Me and Sienna look at each other confused.

"Me and your father is getting a divorced" she said it like she was almost happy "wait what?" Sienna say looking at dad. "Is this true?" She ask he nods "when and why? I just don't understand".

"Sweetie we have been thinking about this for the longest me and your mother are just not happy" she shakes her head tears falling out of her eyes. "It's not fair" she blurts out "Sienna it's ok they both will still be our parents".

"OK since they both will still be our parents" she paused turning to them "are you two going to stay in the same house for now on?" she raises her eyebrows.

They both opened their mouth but no words came out. "It's hurting them more then it's hurting us Sienna just calm down".

"Don't tell me to calm down you are just as bad as th-" "god for sake you two are stressing me out more then I'm already am me and your mother is getting divorced and that's final" father shouts.

"You all are selfish" Sienna ran out of the dining room I look at the two people that was in front of me.

"Wait Sienna" I said getting up she was getting ready "please don't go we can just talk in my room" she sniffles throwing on her jacket.

I knew she was going to Ashley house because she always does if only she knew Ashley was upstairs in my room right now probably on her phone.

"No I don't want to talk to anyone especially not you" she opens the door and slam the door behind her.

I sigh then realizing again that Ashley is upstairs right now while Sienna is on the way to her house "I'm going to my room" I yell before rushing up the stairs.

I open the door Ashley had her phone near her ear before I could say anything she shh me I look at worriedly. "I'm not at home right now Sienna but I'm almost there" she lied rubbing her hands through her hair.

"OK please hurry up" I heard Sienna on the other side of the phone "OK bye" she hangs up putting on her clothes. "I'm so sorry I didn't expect her to leave that early".

She shakes her head "no it's fine I have to go" she kisses my cheek before opening the door "wait!" I yell she turns around.

"What?" she raises her eyebrows at me "my parents are downstairs" I say "so what I'm suppose to do?" she closes the door.

"I help you sneak out of the back" she nods "OK come on" she reaches for the door handle I grab her arm before she can open the door.

"I want a kiss first" she rolls her eyes " first Luke your sister is waiting for me and second I did already" I shrug my shoulders.

"That wasn't a proper kiss" we look at each other I grabbed her waist pulling her into me kissing her on the lips.

"Ok Luke that's enough" she laughs it off "come on please" I open the door for her she leaves out. I walk in front of her to see where my parents was currently.

I hear them from the bedroom currently arguing "everything ok?" she ask looking curiously "you didn't hear" she shakes her head.

I drag her down the stairs going into the kitchen "oh hey Ashley I didn't know you was here" Mary say cleaning the dishes.

"Nobody knows so don't say anything" she nods smirking at us both we rush out of the back door "bye" she quickly say "bye" I say before she start storming off.

A/N:

Something big is happening next chapter so grab your shit cause baby.