Part Two: Kakyoin

[Key]: Kakyoin had to stop for a moment to catch his breath. Going from the hotel to the apartment building at a dead sprint wasn't exactly an easy feat. But he managed it (somehow). While he stood there panting, side-eyeing Hierophant Green as he picked the lock, he prayed that this wasn't a setup to another Stand attack. The lock clicked with the sound of the mechanism giving way and Hierophant Green slithered out of the way for his User to enter. "Thanks, Hiero..." The redhead murmured as he pushed the door open and made his way into the apartment. Right away he could tell that there was another Stand in the area. The air crackled with that energy and it was distraught enough that he let his guard down only slightly.
Being as quiet as he possibly could, he moved through the apartment with Hierophant Green following close behind him. The /clop, clop/ of horse hooves caught his attention. Ok so that part was true. Great. Already on the right track and he hasn't been ambushed yet.
And then he saw it, the blue and silver centaur trying to get into what he assumed was the bathroom, throwing its shoulder against the door. "Oh fucker." Kakyoin huffed lightheartedly. "Alfons?" He called out, voice clear and even. "It's Kakyoin. Jotaro sent me."

[Bee]: Unfortunately, Jotaro had been completely right; the Stand in question was clearly extremely anxious. Golden hooves at the ends of thin, bright silver legs clomped around restlessly in place, massive blue-feathered wings fluffed and fluttered, a long tail flicked back and forth, and the humanoid half of the creature hugged around themself with half-feathered arms. Their face was clearly distraught and fearful, breathing hard and erratically through their nose as they tried to knock the bathroom door open (likely with the thought of Please calm down, let me show you I'm not scary!!).
Upon noticing Kakyoin entering the apartment the Stand looked up and then shied away from the door hurriedly, leaning back on the heels of their hooves, watching the newcomer closely with wide, dark blue eyes. They knew their purpose of protecting the frightened boy (adjacent) in the other room, but god, if he could just stop panicking!! Then the centaur could focus better!
Poor Alfons himself, hiding on the other side of the bathroom door, was sitting on the tile flooring against the wall opposite of the door. Just as he had set his phone down with a trembling hand after hearing a noise at the front door, the scared blond beginning to creep closer to the bathroom door to listen, the door slammed loudly again with a strong force from the outside. Alfons squeaked and flinched, quickly pushing himself backward across the floor again. Terror-stricken eyes flowed over with tears, his breath shuddered in his lungs at a fast pace, and the skin of his arms was streaked a raw pinkish-red from anxious scratching. He gave up the idea of approaching the door, pulling his knees up and hugging himself tight as he simply sat and trembled. Kakyoin, please, please let that be you out there too-
And then he heard the voice. He perked up again. "...Kakyoin?" he called out toward the door, his voice high and tight. "I'm- I'm in the bathroom, I can't- I can't come out, please help me!"

[Key]: Kakyoin took a moment to look over the new Stand. They were tall, taller than he was and presumably the same height as the boy in the bathroom. Pale violet eyes flitted up to the ceiling above. He pointed in the direction of the Stand belonging to Alfons and spoke with a soft but stern voice. "Don't rear. If you do, you're gonna put him in a world of hurt. Got it?" He turned back to address Alfons beyond the bathroom door. "Listen, you're gonna have to out sometime. And I don't know how much longer I can just stand here and yell at you through the door before your roommate wakes up and fucking /gets/ me." He unfortunately does pose a valid point. "As he said, the more you sit in there and panic the more your Stand sits out here and panics. And then you panic because it's panicking, which makes you panic even more. You get the picture."
Hierophant Green coiled around Kakyoin's feet. There was an unreadable expression on his face, by virtue of his lamp-like yellow eyes and respirator mask, but he kept looking between his User and the centaur-like Stand. He lifted one hand and gave a short wave.