𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Quick let's watch the sunset together on the car." I quickly got off him and ran towards the car with him trailing behind me. "Slow down baby. You might trip." He called out to me but I ignored him and sat on top of the car roof.

"Hurry up you snail." I extended my arms out to him as he rolled his eyes and climbed onto the car with me. He sat behind me so I sat in between his legs as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed the top of my head before resting his chin onto it. I leaned my head back against his chest and looked at the sunset in front of me with a smile on my face.

This is home. With him.

I looked up at him from an upside down angle to see his eyes fixated on the orange glow in the sky. He's pretty. When he sensed my gaze he turned his attention towards me, furrowing his eyebrows. "What?" He mumbled. He looks funny  since he's upside down.

"You're pretty." I smiled up at him and watched as his cheeks tinted pink slightly. He groaned, covering his face with his hands. "Stop." He grumbled into them. Someones embarrassed. Cute little shit.

I pried his hands away from his face, "Is someone embarrassed?" I tease.

"No." He mumbled quietly and moved  his hands away from his face slowly.

I poke his pink cheeks, "What's this then?" I smiled at him.

He smirked down at me, "My cheek."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at his smart mouth. "Nah. Really?" I gasped dramatically.

"Yeah. Did you not learn your biology Amara?" He teased, smiling down at me. Such a smartass.

I sighed deeply, "No Xavier." I wiped the fake tear from my eye. "I'll teach you don't cry." He faked his concern.

"You're such a little shit, you know that?" I chuckled and took my phone out my pocket. Luckily it didn't break  when we was in the water.

"But you love the fuck out of me." He said confidently as he rested his chin on my shoulder whilst I scroll through my phone. "I do love the fuck out of you. Do you love the fuck out of me?" I turned my head to the side so I can look at him.

"I love the fuckin' fuck out of you." He buried his face into my neck and tightened his grip around my waist. My hands made their way to his soft curls and I ran my fingers through it as I clicked a random song on my playlist.

I turned my head to the side to face him, "Can we go home and order pizza?"

"Of course."  He kissed my forehead three times. A silent way we use to say I love you. I kissed his forehead three times too and smiled widely at him.

꧁꧂

"You honestly disgust me." Xavier grimaced as he saw me eating a pineapple pizza. "You do too but I don't say much." I stuck my tongue out at him and continued eating my pizza.

"Get away from me." He quickly got off the couch when I approached him with my pizza. "Imagine being scared of a pizza." Valentina chuckled as she watched Xavier move away from me.

"Come here Zay. I don't bite." I smirked and climbed onto the couch with the pizza in my hand. "I love you and all but this is where I draw the line." He backed away from me so now he was on the other side of the couch.

An evil smirk appeared on my face when an idea popped inside of my head. I quickly shoved the remainder of the pizza into my mouth and jumped on to his back earning a grunt from him. I put him in a choke hold and swallowed the pizza in my mouth as Valentina and Pietro chuckled from the couch.

"Get off me woman." Xavier sighed and gripped onto the back of my thighs. I let out a yelp when he crushed me onto the couch with his body. "Get off me you heavy fuck." I groaned, trying to push him off me.

He grabbed onto my hand and put it under his shirt to where his abs are, "Pure muscle baby." He whispered into my ear and smirked at my flushed cheeks. My hands ran down the side of his abs as he bit his bottom lip staring at me.

He then flipped us over so he could lay his head on my chest and wrap his arms around my waist. My hands went under his shirt to massage his tense back muscles. Valentina and Pietro were too busy in their own conversation to notice us so with my pointer finger I traced the outline of his shoulder blade.

He let out a satisfied sigh when I used the heel of my palm to massage his shoulders so I continued to do that. "You like that?" I mumbled into his ear quietly. "Mm." He hummed and  buried his face further into my neck. With my other hand I pulled the blanket over us and continued massaging his tense muscles.

His breathing evened out against my neck so I turned my head to the side and noticed that he was asleep. A smile grazed my lips when I brushed away hair from his forehead so I could see his face clearly. I kissed his temple and ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"The man hasn't slept in days." Pietro mumbled from behind me as he looked at Xavier. I leaned my head back against the couch and looked at him from an upside down angle as he stood behind me. "He went crazy whilst you was gone." Pietro sat down on the table opposite the couch, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Sounds like him. What did he do?"

"Besides kill a man for speaking to him, blew up one of our warehouses, drank way too much, literally went on a serial killing spree oh and ignored us for days. Nothing really." He shrugged his shoulders as I stared at him with wide eyes. The fuck?

He did all that because of me.

I sighed shaking my head and looked down at Xavier. "Jesus."

"He really loves you Amara." Pietro gave me a small smile to which I returned.

"I love him. Even though he's fucking insane sometimes." I sighed and looked down at him, feeling a smile grow on my face.

He really is the love of my life.

____________________________________
A/N: getting closer and closer to the end 🥲